Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

October 25, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Absolutely love it!

Lovely colour. I have used this before and found the matte stays put most of the day. I can drink several cups of coffee without having it all over my cup (or face). Very easy to use as it just like a thick crayon.

August 29, 2019

So gentle!

This is so gentle on the lips and smells amazing also! colour tends to stay a long time on the lips , does not dry out the lips it’s very soft and would recommend it!

July 24, 2019

Would Recommend

I do like this product alot. I actually like the jumbo pencil sticks and find them easy to apply. It last for quite a bit but will smudge if you eat greasy foods so reapplying isn't an issue. I also like the variety in colors used.

July 18, 2019
    Angus, United Kingdom

Lovely shade

Would definitely recommend this balm to anyone!! Really easy to use and is great when your lips get chapped quite easy. Great to just throw into the handbag and always have it on you.

May 11, 2019

Good!

The colour lasts for hours, and I mean hours, through eating, drinking, you name it. Although its matte, its not drying like many other matte lippies and doesn't cake up when you do need to re-apply. It also doesn't bleed into the fine lines I have around my lips like other brands do. It is easy to apply, can be done on the run. The colour I chose, standout, is just the most perfect everyday shade which goes with everything. I will definitely purchase this again, as well as other colours in the range.

April 12, 2019

Balm on Smile on!

I just love this lip balm as it adds the perfect natural stay on colour to your lips and stays perfect even when i wakeup in the morning!
    Its just a refreshing must go balm!Its always on my list

April 01, 2019

Love the coevrage!

Love the retractable packaging, and the coverage it provides. It feels absolutely light weight and have a light minty scent which refreshes in every way.

February 25, 2019

Creamy, pigmented, non-drying- wonderful!

This balm is great, there are so many shades to choose from that you don't have to be a lipstick wearer. It's a great starter, if you want to start wearing lipstick or just prefer a little colour on your lip. It's affordable, and goes on so creamy. Does not make my lips feel dry at all. The colours are all so beautiful, you will not be able to pick just one. I find lipsticks drying, but this is a nice hybrid of both a balm and lipstick. I don't find myself having to follow-up with a lipbalm after wearing this. Also, unlike some other lip crayons, this is a twist one not one that requires a pencil sharpener. Highly recommend.

November 12, 2018

Great product!

I will start this review by saying I do not wear lipstick. I have very few because I hate the feeling of something sitting on my lips. I decided to give this a try because my lips were looking less dry after trying a new lip treatment.
    This product is super easy to apply since it's more like a pointy crayon than a lipstick. The color is beautiful (Sultry) although it looks a little purple-ish and I don't like purple undertone on lipsticks. It is a beautiful fall color. To be fully honest, it does dry out the lips a little bit. I could see the lines. But the color lasted on my lips even after 2 meals and drinking water all day. Overall I am happy with my purchase and I would recommend this product if you are looking for a little bit of color on your lips but doesn't really care for lipsticks.

August 01, 2018

Really like. Lasts.

Just discovered this lip balm. Love the colours and matte finish. Great lasting power. Good price. May seem crazy but I appreciate the lid doesn’t easily come off in my very large purse.