Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews
#9 in Lipstick

November 28, 2020

Nice!

*Shade is Standout*

I really like the colour. I also apply this with a lip brush so that it lasts longer and it works well over lipbalm. Sometimes you do need to reapply it often after eating or drinking.

October 03, 2020

Great lipstick

Love these lipsticks/ libalms...make my lips soft and smooth, with a nice pigment color to it especiallyfor summer. Fast affordable and cute! I recommend it.

June 17, 2020

I always have one in my makeup bag!

I love this stuff! It makes your lips so soft, and I get chapped lips very often. Most lipsticks that offer moisture, that I have tried anyways, don't seem to stay on for very long but with this one I don't seem to have to apply very often.

June 11, 2020

Love these

I have purchased at least 6 of these, in both the shiny and the matte options and in shade ranges from red to pink to coral. They are easy to apply, have a beautiful shade and texture and are a good price. I prefer the mattes to the shinier shades and find they are still moist and don't dry out your lips but do recommend using a chap stick before applying anyways. For the price these are absolutely worth it and I would definitely re-purchase.

April 22, 2020

Love the texture

I actually love this product. I really love the texture of the balm as well as the longevity of the ‘stain.’ I buy these often- they are such a good price point which makes it easier to try out different shades

April 10, 2020

Long lasting and highly pigmented

Bought this at a drugstore and definitely would purchase again. It is highly pigmented, lasts all day, and is a great bang for your buck. There is a minty sent/tingly feeling when applied, which I thought was a bit weird at first, but have come to enjoy. Would recommend.

April 04, 2020

Love this

After a long time Found this product that actually stays on your lips for hours. You can drink as many coffee cups as you can without leaving a mark on cup. And dont need to worry about to put your balm on lips again and again. Locks the moisture n good stain.

January 18, 2020

Good Quality

J'adore ces rouges à lèvres. Ils ont une belles textures crémeuse. Ça ne glisse pas au courant de la journée. On peut manger, boire et le produit part mais en gardant une petite teinte sur nos lèvres. Il n'assèche pas nos lèvre même si il est matte. Ils ont plusieurs couleurs pour tous les goûts. Toujours disponible un peu partout dans la pharmacie, magasin à grandes surfaces ( Walmart, Target,) Même dans certaines épiceries on peut avoir la chance d'en trouver.

October 24, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Absolutely love it!

Lovely colour. I have used this before and found the matte stays put most of the day. I can drink several cups of coffee without having it all over my cup (or face). Very easy to use as it just like a thick crayon.

August 29, 2019

So gentle!

This is so gentle on the lips and smells amazing also! colour tends to stay a long time on the lips , does not dry out the lips it’s very soft and would recommend it!