Revlon Photo Ready Concealer Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 448 in Concealer

Photoready Conceraler is designed with innovative photochromatic pigments that bend, reflect and diffuse light to give you a flawless airbrushed appearance in any light

March 15, 2017

I am in love with this concealer!
    It covers everything from under eye darkness to bright red acne. When I have a really bad blemish, I apply and then build on it, until I can no longer see the nastiness on my face.
    It blends really really well and I have found the perfect shade, this is a concealer I can actually count on.
    Way to go Revlon, I will continue to purchase.

June 29, 2016

Huge fan of all the photo ready products! And this is just as good as the others! Makes my skin look almost flawless! Its a smooth application and have so many shades I found mine right away and am happy about it!

February 16, 2016

Cet anti-cernes s'applique bien, il glisse sur la peau facilement. Il couvre bien les cernes et fait un bon travail. De plus, comme son tube est petit, on peut le transporter partout avec soi.

January 24, 2016

This concealer works very well. I use it every day.

February 23, 2015

This is amazing to cover blemishes and the price is not expensive to buy. I like it.

February 23, 2015

This is my new go-to concealer.It almost has the same quality as a high-end product for a fraction of the price.

November 21, 2014

I love using this concealer it goes on easily and blends well. It covers up your dark circles and is not heavy at all.

August 05, 2014

It's good, but not amazing. It comes out shimmery, so it's a bit weird to use on blemishes. The shimmer isn't that noticeable, but I could tell. I only use it under my eyes - it's great for that! Makes me look less tired and the shimmer is actually a good thing in that case. It comes out creamy, so it's easy to use. I recommend it, but only for under your eyes!

April 26, 2014

I really like the Photo Ready Concealer by Revlon. I have rosacia on my cheeks and sun damage at my temples. I found the concealer covered the rosacia pretty well, however, it didn't really totally cover up the dark spots from sun damage. I did find, however, that if I also used my foundation along with the concealer my face appeared more evenly covered. Because I don't wear foundation daily I only used the concealer with my foundation when going out for the evening. All in all this is a pretty good product.

March 25, 2014

I love this concealer. It does a great job of concealing without looking cakey. It is also extremely blendable and quite affordable.