Revlon Photo Ready Concealer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #276 out of 456 in Concealer

Photoready Conceraler is designed with innovative photochromatic pigments that bend, reflect and diffuse light to give you a flawless airbrushed appearance in any light

May 26, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
    Covers my blemishes on my face, great for when you have a hangover and your trying to cover them bags!! Lol
    It acutally stays on!! Lasts a stressful day in the office. Defently worth it ❤️❤️

May 08, 2017

As a mom with a 1 1/2 year old and a 3 month old you can say I have a busy life and little to no sleep I get bags under my eyes and when I came across this stuff it was a miracle it covers my bags 100% love how it goes on so easily. And last I don't need to reapply.

March 15, 2017

I am in love with this concealer!
    It covers everything from under eye darkness to bright red acne. When I have a really bad blemish, I apply and then build on it, until I can no longer see the nastiness on my face.
    It blends really really well and I have found the perfect shade, this is a concealer I can actually count on.
    Way to go Revlon, I will continue to purchase.

June 29, 2016

Huge fan of all the photo ready products! And this is just as good as the others! Makes my skin look almost flawless! Its a smooth application and have so many shades I found mine right away and am happy about it!

February 16, 2016

Cet anti-cernes s'applique bien, il glisse sur la peau facilement. Il couvre bien les cernes et fait un bon travail. De plus, comme son tube est petit, on peut le transporter partout avec soi.

January 24, 2016

This concealer works very well. I use it every day.

February 23, 2015

This is amazing to cover blemishes and the price is not expensive to buy. I like it.

February 23, 2015

This is my new go-to concealer.It almost has the same quality as a high-end product for a fraction of the price.

November 21, 2014

I love using this concealer it goes on easily and blends well. It covers up your dark circles and is not heavy at all.

August 05, 2014

It's good, but not amazing. It comes out shimmery, so it's a bit weird to use on blemishes. The shimmer isn't that noticeable, but I could tell. I only use it under my eyes - it's great for that! Makes me look less tired and the shimmer is actually a good thing in that case. It comes out creamy, so it's easy to use. I recommend it, but only for under your eyes!