4.1/5
Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Reviews
Ranked #7 in Lipstick

Revolutionary wax-free gel technology for true colour clarity and high definition colour in one smooth swipe. Available in 20 high-definition shades.

Bolder. Brighter. More intense.

August 01, 2017

You get what you pay for.

Lovely colors, but the lipstick doesn't last.
    It also comes on almost transparent. I don't think i'll be purchasing again- i'd rather put in the extra few dollars for quality.

April 15, 2017

So I was interested in seeing how these would feel and last. Well they are super pigmented and glide on nicely, but I find they don't last. I actually miss the wax, it helps the pigment stick and last, yes in a way you can feel the product with the wax, but then I know when it's wearing off, if it's on my chin. That's the main reason why I don't like these lipsticks, they end up everywhere and they also have a super sweet candy scent.

March 01, 2017

I tried this lipstick in one of my beauty boxes and loved the creamy smooth formula glides very smoothly super pigmented . The shades are beautiful I have tried the orange red shade and neutral pink both true to color

February 24, 2017

well I bought this lipstick yesterday so I could put on to go out last night, and I have to say "wow" ....the color didn't fade or dry out, I didn't have to constantly reapply either. I am going to buy a few more colors for summer this weekend for sure.

February 12, 2017

I don't normally wear lipstick and when I do I'm picky. Revlon found a winner with this formula. It lasts a long time (6+ hours for me) isn't drying, feels great on the lips and comes in flattering colors. It feels so good I wish it came in a clear. Definitely worth stocking up.

2.0/5

October 04, 2016

i have this lipstick in the shade magnolia and it is a peachy orange, i don't like the formula of this lipstick. it doen not apply evenly and it is not long lasting at all !
    i prefer other revlon lipsticks

September 07, 2016

I am a lipstick girl so I own many many different brands. The Revlon Ultra HD line is a great line-the lipsticks are pigmented and wear well all day long. My favourite colour is "tulip"-it's a perfect bright pink with a hint of coral. As the owner of both high end and drugstore lipsticks, I can truly say that this lipstick can compete with my more high end lipsticks! A great lipstick if you're looking for one at a lower price point.

August 25, 2016

As with other Revlon products I have used, I find the Ultra HD Lipstick to be a high-quality product. It goes on smoothly and stays on longer than other lipsticks I have tried. I like the clear packaging as it makes picking out a colour quickly that much easier. It smells like coconut for some reason, but other than that, no complaints.

June 24, 2016

I'm obsessed it's like a dupe for the smash box matte liquids I'm in love and get so many compliments on my lipstick I have them all but my fave has to be devotion

May 14, 2016

The color options in this collection is amazing. I believe it could compete with more high end products. It glides on easily and the color is long lasting.