4.1/5
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews
#14 in Lipstick

April 12, 2019

Good product for the price

I would consider purchasing more colors for a few reasons. First, they don't dry your lips out nearly as much as other liquid lipsticks. Second, the colors are beautiful and there are a couple I have my eye on (I currently have Romance and Intensity). Third, they smell nice and sweet and I really like that.

My just grab it love!

Its a must must have! I have recommended it to so many of my friends ! Even when i walk in store and someone is pondering to buy it .I just confirm them its my must go! It stays longeeer than expected! All colours are just perfect ! But my favouritessssst is passion! Why dint i get to kmow this lipstick before !

April 12, 2019

Excellent lipstick, excellent price!

You can grab this at a drug store for about $9. SO many colors to choose from! Doesn't dry out your lips, either. It doesn't last as long as it promises but does stay put for quite a long time. I have about 6 of these, and will definitely be grabbing more!

March 31, 2019

its nice color

I got to buy myself one in color pink . What i can say i like the color . All i wish that it did last all day on . I don't see it as a matte color finish . Its worth it a try . Because it seems sticky and not dry at all . Which yes I see a plus as keeping your lips moisture .

March 26, 2019

Awesome lipcolor

This line of lipcolor is simply awsome! I wear them at every event! Wheter it's a dinner, a night out or a gala, there is one for every occasion! A lot of colors are available so you can go from light pink to bright red!

March 24, 2019

A great comfort-matte lipstick!

I purchased the shade HD Obsession after swatching the new hot pink Fenty liquid lipstick at Spehora. I was going to buy the Fenty one, but I was held back by the $30 price tag. Instead, I went to Shoppers and began swatching different lipsticks beside the Fenty one on my hand to see if I could find a dupe. I did!! This is an exact colour match for Fenty's, and, in my opinion, is a superior formula. The Fenty one is watery/liquidy, and I noticed that it bled into my skin so it wasn't a clean line. The Revlon lipstick is much thicker, and stays comfortably in place. Since it's a bright shade, I usually put the product on my fingertip and pat it onto my lips to get a more subdued, blotted look. I also really like the smell of this lipstick; it's a vanilla scent that reminds me of the Lime Crime Velvetine line. Be aware that this is a matte lipstick that does not dry completely, so it is not transfer-proof.

February 26, 2019

Love!

I love Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors! I have a couple shades and love them both equally. While I find it’s not really long lasting, Addiction does stay longer than my other one. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t feel too thick or heavy on my lips. It also doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry unlike others. Would definitely continue to purchase this in the future.

3.2/5

February 07, 2019

Beautiful colors

I have a few different shades of these lipsticks. They are all beautiful colors, which great saturation. They apply well and feel okay on the lip. Somewhat dehydrating, but all matte lipsticks are. My only issue is that these don't dry down all the way so I do get some color transfer and need to reapply often throughout the day.

February 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice Formula

I really enjoyed this formula. It does claim it is a matte formula but it really isn't. It has more of a gel consistency and does not fully dry down. This feels good on my lips as it does not dry them down. It's also very pigmented as well.

February 05, 2019

one of my favorite lipstick

I have the burgundy color lipstick and its one of my favorite lipstick. literally wear it every time i go out. Its super long lasting and it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend