3.9/5
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews
#17 in Lipstick

Wow! What colour!?

I bought a bright red colour which is a perfect evening shade. It moisturizes the lips while remaining matte. This version is long lasting and while it takes a bit of practice to get the lipstick on smooth eventually, it ends up looking fantastic even on my small mouth.

1.2/5

October 02, 2017

Spend a little more and get something better

I have the original matte and the metallic. Both are meh. I love the colors, but they don't stay long at all. They transfer like crazy and to get a decent show of metallic color it seems like you need to put 3 coats on. It's a super sticky formula for the first 30 minutes or so, then it's not so bad.

October 02, 2017

Nice color, poor stating power

I got this because it was on sale. I purchased the 645 forever color and it is vert pretty. I find that the color isn't really matte, more of a satin because it never truly dries down. And it transfers everywhere

September 26, 2017

Must Try

This product works great. I have it in both Matte and Metallic and I am impressed with both types. Stays put even after a couple drinks with no need to constantly reapply.

1.7/5

September 26, 2017

Would not purchase again.

I saw these on sale at Lawtons and I was super excited to pick up a couple of shades and try them out. Swatching them in store made these lipsticks look promising, however I was not impressed whatsoever when I applied the product to my lips. It takes way too long to dry down, and never looks fully matte. The darker shades are extremely patchy, and I am just not a fan of the formula. I would not purchase these again, and I'm glad I bought them on a sale and not at full price.

2.3/5

July 25, 2017

Mixed emotions!

I bought it at Walmart the other day and I was so excited to use it asap. So that same evening I wore it to a party and I was not impressed with the results. It is too sticky, takes a long time to partially dry, and obviously it didn't stay in my lips for a long time, not even an hour. Yeah smell pretty and has beautiful shades but if you want a long lasting lipstick this is not the one.

June 12, 2017

I purchased the colour devotion and it is a beatiful pinkish colour. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip colour is my favourite lip product now. It goes on nicely, smells great, and the colour stays all day!

June 12, 2017

I bought the colour: Devotion. It's a really pretty pink kinda mauve colour. Its supposed to be a matte finish but it really doesn't look very matte once applied. It's a beautiful colour and I will definitely wear it. I have other matte finish lip colours and they actually do look matte unlike this one.
    Its smells good and isn't drying to my lips. It has to be reapplied if you eat or drink.

May 18, 2017

Seduction color is the one i bought and the first time i wore it i just fell in love! I feel like its more Satin than Matte because it glides on so smoothly and doesn't look dry. Made my lips look super full and sexy!

May 12, 2017

I tired this product on a whim and am really happy with the results. My favorite color is seduction. It lasts a long time, isn't tacky and I like that it is matte and not glossy!