Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1254 in Lipstick

May 18, 2017

Seduction color is the one i bought and the first time i wore it i just fell in love! I feel like its more Satin than Matte because it glides on so smoothly and doesn't look dry. Made my lips look super full and sexy!

May 12, 2017

I tired this product on a whim and am really happy with the results. My favorite color is seduction. It lasts a long time, isn't tacky and I like that it is matte and not glossy!

May 11, 2017

These little gems have been one of those sold out drugstore products for well, weeks now! I've seen very mixed reviews on them & mostly negative & that the pretty packaging really is what sold them. -- What sold me was the obvious.. Packaging, but also the pigmentation. I pretty much put the matte issue aside because I love the colours. If you blot your lips with a tissue the shine goes away and the pigmentation stays which fixes the issue! I will say it does transfer REALLY easily. With the common issues aside, I personally really like them. They are not super matte or dry after they set- they're more...flexible than most liquid lipsticks. They are extremely comfortable to wear and easy to apply or reapply. You do need to start with a clean, bare lip to get the best wear time from these. They also don't require a special oil based remover to get them off, like many liquid lipsticks, which I really appreciate! My lips weren't cracked and dry after wearing them, either. They do have a slight sweet vanilla smell that fades after a few minutes or some reviewers have said a cherry cough syrup smell but I really don't smell that!!! Anyways, nothing as intense as many other brand's fragrance.

May 05, 2017

I really love this lip color. It isn't sticky at all. I don't find it lasts long. The packaging is sturdy and clicks shut. It goes on smooth and is easy to use.

April 20, 2017

Ce rouge à lèvre liquide à été mon tout premier matte. Je l'adore, les couleurs disponibles sont pétillantes et très "glossy", il repulpe mes lèvres.
    Le petit défaut serait qu'il met quelques minutes à sécher et qu'il n'est pas sans transfert.
    Au niveau de la tenue : elle est correct. Certes après un repas il faudra en ré appliquer mais je pense qu'il tient facilement 4h. Le prix est quand à lui très correct environ 9€ si je me souviens bien. Je ne trouve pas cela excessif surtout que le tube est plutôt grand.
    Le packaging est fabuleux, j'adore.
    En bref je le recommande !
    ( et l'odeur est fabuleuse)

April 15, 2017

This product has a very sweet scent, not like candy or vanilla like most lip products, but it’s not to overpowering. I like the packaging, nice and sturdy, almost a bit bulky but has a different shape to it which is nice cause you can just reach in your purse and feel for it. The cover has a bit of a “click” when you twist it, which helps me feel a little better about it not unscrewing and the product getting all over the place. It has an ok sponge tip applicator, not a doe-foot or one of those thin flat ones either. What I really like is that there’s not a huge amount of product on the applicator which makes putting on your lips a much easier experience as the product is thin, mousse and very opaque. So you really don’t need much product to get a clean application in one layer. It doesn’t fully dry down on your lips, but does dry down a bit so a semi-matt finish. It will transfer, but not very easy. I normally put it on, wait for it to feel like it gets a little thicker on mu lips, blot and then pretty good until eating. It’s very comfortable on the lips as it’s not drying, it almost seems to stain the lips as it wears off, but you can also take a tissue and just wipe your mouth clean for a new application.

April 05, 2017

The colour choices are lovely, and so many to chose from. The colours are very realistic and down to earth compared to some other liquid lipsticks... the colour lasts forever even when eating and drinking once you work out how much to put on your lips

March 11, 2017

Les couleurs sont vraiment très belle et les produits sont très mat! Ils sont plutôt confortable sur les lèvres pour des produits mats. Par contre la tenue n'est pas très bonne pour un rouge à lèvre mat, il transfert un peu et si on mange quelque chose, il faut inévitablement en rappliquer.

March 10, 2017

I really loved the color of the Revlon ultra hd matte in obsession. I wish it were more than a foil packet. I wore it to a wedding and didn’t bring the small amount remaining for reapplication because how does one travel with that? Anyhow, I thought the color was lovely and it wasn’t overly drying. I’m not sure I’m keen on the matte look–seems to highlight lines in my lips and I don’t care for that.

February 11, 2017

Im not 100% sold on these. they are matte and they are soft on your lips, not drying or tugging at all. They smell freaking awesome BUT... they do not stay on at all and they transfer on everything. Im going to keep the one I have, but i don't think i'll be repurchasing.