Right Guard Extreme Clear Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 509 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 16, 2017

for the price this product delivers we actually discovered this when it was on sale and switchec from our other brand...it works and the price is great.

August 25, 2016

I actually really like Right Guard... The men's one. Even though I am a woman, I wear this on a daily. I love the smell and it keeps my underarms clean longer than other deorderants I've used before!

February 27, 2016

I have tried so many deodorants. It's been hard to find a good one. I have a low thyroid which affects my temperature, so it's been a task trying to find a deodorant. I finally found one that actually works...and works all the time! I love that it is an antiperspirant and deodorant. It smells great! And it stays dry with no transfer onto my clothes. I love it!

April 14, 2014

Right Guard Extreme Clear 72 hour protection works great. My 13 year old is constantly on the run and this protects him fully. You can instantly tell when he hasn't put it on!!

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic