Rimmel London Clean Finish Foundation Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 676 in Foundation

Formula enriched with natural shine-controlling mineral powders for all-day oil control that won’t clog pores. Smooth Skin™ technology covers completely, for a natural, 100% poreless look. Wears all day.Don’t just mattify your complexion– go poreless!Perfect for all skin types. Fragrance free. Won’t clog pores. More information: Rimmellondon.com

April 20, 2017

This is a liquid foundation that I recently purchased. I found that it was getting hard to find a liquid foundation in my shade. I'm not the best at makeup yet, but I found out that I needed a foundation with a pink undertone. This foundation ended up being excellent in that sense. I found that it does a really good job at covering, with an even colour.

March 11, 2017

I hated this foundation. The texture is so odd. It's like thick and clumpy. It is decent at covering up imperfections, but didn't go on smooth and left my skin very oily. Not worth it.

March 08, 2017

This foundation is amazing, I've been using it for years now, other foundations usually make my face dry or leaves lines and what not but I've never had a problem with this foundation. It makes your skin look really smooth and nice, it looks natural, it covers your pores really good, it's weightless, fragrance-free and it's really good for hiding redness and blemishes. Great for dry and sensitive skin too! This is my favorite foundation.

February 28, 2017

I have large pores and find it difficult to put foundation on because of it but a friend told me about rimmel clean finish and after trying i was amazed it covered so well and i have no visible pores at all

September 06, 2016

My one and only cover up that I have used since I was a teenager!! I highly recommend this to every women even men!! Who want full coverage and a great complexion!

August 28, 2016

Rimmel is a great brand. It's not too expensive and a lot of their makeup is dermatologist and optimoligist tested. I bought this foundation because it was cheap as a backup and ended switching to using it full time. The texture is smooth and it blends well. It's more of a light coverage foundation though.

January 23, 2016

I love this foundation. It applies very easily and gives a medium- high coverage depending on how much you build it up. It stays on for 12 hours plus and looks very natural.

July 15, 2015

I was looking for foundation that cover sun spots and pores and stay non visible on the skin. I don't want to spend a lot of money and through it away just because it doesn't feet me. So I bought Rimmel London clean finish foundation at walmart for $5!!! And it perfect!! 240 soft beige not pinkish and not yellowish on my skin, it's perfectly cover spots and pores. it lasting for 12 ours!!! I could use it on my dry skin and it's not become flaky. I use this foundation for 2 years!

February 23, 2015

j'en ai utiliser plusieurs et c'est le seul qui ne brule pas mes yeux et convient pour bien cacher ma couperose

December 29, 2014

I do like this foundation. What I like amount it most, is that it blends on well, liquidly and then dries to a matte finish so your skin doesn't feel too dewey or too dry. The coverage and skin evening features are above average and it does stay on for most of the day, assuming you don't rub your face on anything. I use their BB cream underneath this foundation to give it that perfect desired look. The combination of the two products is 5 stars. I do recommend this product for the price range. I prefer it over other name brands, as it doesn't clog my pores, for the price and the effect.