Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

Gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting and waterproof make up. No oily residue. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Dermatologically and Ophthalmologically tested.

March 19, 2016

This is my favourite eye makeup remover. As indicated in the name of the product, it is gentle to the eye. I suffer from chronic dryness, included my eyes and I can use this eye makeup remover without feeling any kind of discomfort to my eyes. Not only it is mild, it is very effective. One little dab of liquid on your cotton and most of your makeup is removed instantly. You will need a second dab to thoroughly remove the mascara, which is usual with any type of makeup remover. This product meets my expectation.

August 12, 2014

This product works Amazing at removing makeup, also smells really good too!!

June 12, 2014

Parfait pour enlever le mascara! Facile, ne brûle pas les yeux, pas d'effet huileux.

June 12, 2014

This is the only eye makeup remover I will use! Removes everything and doesn't sting your eyes! LOVE IT!!!

May 29, 2014

Pas du tout efficace pour enlever le mascara...

March 01, 2014

I think that this removes eyeshadow for the most part, but because it has no oil in it, it sometimes won't remove eyeliner, or mascara. I find that I have to wipe multiple times, as the makeup does not melt off with this. It does dissolve some, but not all. This will not remove anything waterproof.

November 07, 2013

Rimmel London Eye Makeup Remover is gentle yet effective and leaves no oily residue.
    It works well even when taking off waterproof mascara.

July 23, 2013

Best make up remover! I use it religiously and love how effective it is. It also doesn't contain oil so it doesn't leave a residue on my eyes or face.
    Highly recommended!

February 20, 2013

This is by far my favorite eye makeup remover! You can get it in your eyes and it doesn't burn or hurt your eyes. It removes every bit of masacara or eyeliner. Worth everybit of penny.

November 04, 2012

I was pretty disappointed in this. I didn't really expect much, seeing as I got it cheap on sale. It did remove even my waterproof makeup as it claimed, but it was way too harsh on my eye area. My eyes burned and itched, including the skin around them, for quite a while afterwards. I originally thought that perhaps I was just allergic, but then I found out that I wasn't the only one with this issue. I have always been a fan of the Neutrogena makeup remover, which can get a bit pricey (sometimes $7 or $8 a bottle), and then I later found out that this Rimmel one is $2 more.. really?! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes, or really to anyone in general. Disappointed!

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt