Rimmel London Provacalips

Rimmel London Provacalips Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 1319 in Lipstick

June 20, 2017

Longest staying liquid lipstick I ever tried

i bought this lipstick at the drugstore and I can say it is worth every penny.
    Yes it is a 2 step lipstick and demands a little bit more work than your usual one but it is worth the effort. This will stay put for easily 8 hours ! You can eat, drink, kiss and do anything you can possibly wish for and it will not transfer anywhere .... Not the biggest selection of colours but once you find some you love, you will never want another lipstick.
    A little note, make sure your lips are clean before putting it on (no balm), otherwise it will not stay as well. It is easily removed with oil.

April 20, 2017

Okay so i was looking for something in drug stores which will last longer on my lips. It was on sale fo 6.99 gave it a try and surprisingly it stayed on my lips for almost 8 hours .....but it dries my lips while its on but i dont mind its cheap price pigmented color and stays on through the day.

December 09, 2016

Super choix de couleurs et agréable sur les lèvres durant la journée. Pour un produit pour les lèvres à petit prix, je l'aime beaucoup. Applicateur précis pour les lèvres.

December 09, 2016

I really think this is a good, long lasting lip colour. The gloss on the one end is a MUST USE or your lips will feel more dry than they ever have in your life. It dries semi quickly, and there is zero transfer at all even with the gloss on top. The problem I have is the colours are just so off! Not at all what is indicated. I bought Skinny Dipping and the colour is identical to the Mayebelline Bolds in Gone Greige. Not even close to what the cap shows on the lipstick.

August 30, 2016

My mom bought Rimmel London Provacalips "kiss fatal" in shade. It is really lasting so long. But it dries so fast. I don't need to reapply it, now I can kiss my kids any time, drink or eat in the restaurant and it will last a whole day.

May 09, 2016

Great colors, I find it is a normal lasting lip color; goes on smoothly and doesn't taste or smell horrible! I have not noticed anything extraordinary but it is a great lip colour!

May 09, 2016

Très belle couleur, sauf que la tenue n'est pas celle que l'on dit. Sur moi, la durée n'a été seulement que de quelques heures. Soit environ 4 heures

February 26, 2016

This lipstick wear for such a long time, without fading as well! The color payoff is amazing, and the color always stays vibrant for the whole day. A little complaint is that it does flake when you start to eat later on in the day, but I dont mind that, maybe wear this for a night where you won't be dining

February 26, 2016

This is hands down the longest wearing liquid lipstick I have ever used. I thought I was in love with Kat Von D's liquid lipstick but I was wrong this one is fantastic. I have it in multiple colours and am going back for more. I am going on 12 hours and it has only faded a tiny bit this is after having spaghetti!! I am in love :)

January 12, 2016

Bought this in "kiss fatal" shade . the tube states that it stays for 16 hours but after 4 hours it becomes very sticky..and the lip lacquer doesn't have enough pigmentation. I would not recommend