Rimmel London Royal Gloss Delicious Lip Gloss

Rimmel London Royal Gloss Delicious Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #591 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

Wet-looking gloss enriched with Vitamins A, C & E and Royal Jelly in irresistibly juicy, pearly shades. The sweet sovereign scents of bubble gum, chocolate and peach enhance this great-tasting, non-sticky gloss with freshness and a super wet look with a sheer finish. The tube is a generous size with a glide on applicator that makes this great-tasting gloss extra easy to apply.

July 31, 2012

I love this lipgloss! I got it based on reviews I saw on youtube and some blogs.....and I have to agree that the taste is nice (I have a couple of berry flavoured ones), it has great shine AND it is NOT sticky. It is a bit thick but that's how you're going to get a really "wet" lip look which I think is sexy.....there's tons of lipglosses on the market but too many are sticky so I'm glad this one is not.

May 24, 2011

This lip gloss is so cute. The color I got was a really light pink and it looked great on me. The gloss is pretty thick though so if you don't like the feeling of stickiness and thickness on your lips then you might not want to try this. It smells REALLY good and I can't help but lick my lips often.

May 20, 2010

Love this gloss! It has great shine and color, feels luxurious on your lips, isn't sticky and tastes sweet!

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns