Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara By Kate

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara By Kate Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 915 in Mascara

October 02, 2016

Love this mascara making lashes look long and full. Love the funky brush. The only negative would be that it will clump after a few weeks. Price is right so you can buy a new one once a month.

July 17, 2016

This mascara makes your eyelashes look fabulous it isn`t the best out there but if your in a rush its perfect for you. definitely a keeper and is a really good price.

February 08, 2016

I've tired lots of mascara sand I feel think is in my top 5! It's long wearing, very comfortable and provides lots of length and drama! It's definitely worth trying out!

August 06, 2015

I liked the overall effect but I wasn't fond of the brush applicator. The price was great though

June 10, 2015

My eyes have always been irritated by wearing mascara also i have never been able to find a mascara that does not make my lashes droop Until i came upon rimmel mascara , amazing product , I have been using rimmel for 2 years now and my eyes have never been happier and not irritated ! It keeps my lashes full and lasted for hours.

June 09, 2015

shape of brush was kinda awkward, but I liked how the tip got my outer lashes, also it was kinda messy and will run really easily, also not good if you forget to take it off before you go to bed...which I do often>> I found it left more of a mess than other mascaras< probly wouldnt buy again

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for