Rimmel stay matte liquid lip colour Reviews
#39 in Lipstick

January 04, 2020

Long Wearing

These are the longest wearing lipsticks i have. Very comfortable and pigmented, are slightly drying but not enough to be uncomfortable or unwearable. Has a variety of different shades; nudes, bold and weird. Are cheap and easy to find. If you want something that is 100% going to last all day no matte what you do then i highly recommend checking these out.

December 10, 2019

Love it and would buy this again.

I love that this Rimmel Stay Mate Liquid Lip Colour is what I have been looking for like forever. I love that this product is not sticky or drying. I love that it stays on unlike some lipsticks that just fade when you eat or drink anything. This product stays matte and stay on until you take it off literally. I mean I drink coffee and eat throughout the day and this is the stay power in a lipstick I have been waiting for all the life. It comes in a variety of shades to choose from. I love it and if you try it you will love it too.

September 14, 2019

Tres beau

Je les adore, la couleur est vibrante et reste assez longtemps meme toute une journée. Par exemple, je trouve que c'est chere pour cette marque et surtout le tube n'ezt pas tres gros selon moi

September 14, 2019

Colour that lasts!

I hate sticky-feeling lipsticks, so I love that this one dries to a completely smooth feeling as if I have nothing on my lips at all. But what I have is bright smooth colour that lasts for hours and doesn't transfer at all. My fav matte lipstick!

September 04, 2019

Matte lip colour that lasts for hours!

I’m not a fan of lipstick because it never stays on my lips and usually dries my lips out. This matte lip colour actually lasts hours, doesn’t come off while you’re eating and doesn’t dry out my lips. And there is finally a better colour collection! Highly recommend these if you’re looking for matte lip colour that stays on

July 18, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Wonderful lip colour and nice variation of shades!

I purchased the first of these lipsticks a couple of years ago and I was pleasantly surprised at how good the coverage is, how long it stays on for and the range of shades! Spent a long time looking for the perfect shade of matte lipstick and I finally found it in this range. I now have 5 different shades of this lipstick and will definitely be buying more!

July 11, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Long lasting & non transferable matte lippie

Rimmel stay matte liquid lip colours are my favourite matte lippies. They are non transferable and have beautiful shades. I use the nude shades- 'strapless' with pink touch and 'be my baby'- with peachy caramel touch. Cant wait to buy more shades. I just love them !!

February 07, 2019

My go to, ride or die lip colour

I use the urban decay shade and let me tell you something. This. Is. The. Bomb. I absolutely love this product, it is my ride or die, it has never done me wrong. It stays on for a good while, not the longest wear but it does last me long enough to make it through work. It’s matte but not too drying and if your lips are dry it coats them as hides it quite well. I’ve tried a few other products just because I love make up but I always end up wiping it off and going back to this.

January 24, 2019

Best drugstore lippie

I've tried so many liquid matte lipsticks, and this one competes with the high end ones I've tried. I have 6 colours, and absolutely would recommend them if you're looking for a long lasting, highly pigmented lippie that lasts and doest leave you high and dry.

January 08, 2019
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates

It doesn't leaves your lips dry

I purchased it like 2 or 3 months ago from sale they were so cheap and colours are amazing they got all the dark and nude tunes that you'll fell in love with and won't be able to decide which one to buy like me. I bought two of them they dont make my lips dry they stays for almost 8 hours and this was the first time a lipcolor that stayed for so long so i was amazed by it. It is amazing and i would recommend it to all of you who want good products plus inexpensive.