4.1/5
Prestige Item
Riversol 15 day sample kit Reviews

November 04, 2020

Took years off my skin

I have extremely sensitive skin and I am starting to age. This is one of the best products I think I have ever used.
    I have dermatillomania which makes me pick at my skin as well. This product was so gentle on my skin. And because of my OCD, my hands are extremely dry and cracked. This product took years of harm off my hands while using it on my my face. I loved this so much I purchased the full sized set. I tried the sample pack for the combination skin which comes with the anti redness serum which is amazing. The redness seemed to dissappear within minutes on my face and hands. Definitely worth the money spent and would recommend others try it out!

October 20, 2020

Great for sensitive skin and rosacea

I have been using the Riversol anti redness trio for a year and my skin has never looked better. I used to have dry skin, with lots of redness on the forehead cheeks and chin. The cleanser is gentle and keeps my skin fresh without drying. The anti-redness serum has greatly reduced the redness on my face. The moisturizer is great for the harsh Canadian winters. I also love supporting a Canadian company. This company has excellent customer service. I recommend ordering a free sample kit and trying these products out. You won’t be disappointed.

October 14, 2020

Just amazing!

I am on Day 12 of my 15-day sample kit and so far I am amazed by the results. My skin tone and hydration improved and flushing is happening less often.

The size of the samples is very generous and you would be able to use it for more than 15 days!

Gel cleanser: this is the first gel cleanser that doesn’t dry out my face but makes it feeling clean and fresh, without any pulling sensation whatsoever. As my skin is drier and less combination in Fall and Winter, I’ll be curious to try the Cream cleanser as well.

Anti-redness serum: its consistency is light and smooth. It may give a tacky sensation but it goes away fairly quickly. This serum helps calming my skin and it’s the perfect base for the moisturizer.

Daily Moisturizing Cream: at first, I thought this cream was too thick because it was making my skin shiny and greasy. Reason why I am using it at night and WOW! my skin feels so hydrated and soft when I wake up. So I wouldn’t use it during the day because it takes longer to absorb, but the results are amazing. They have also a lighter option but it’s more for oily skin.

I am 100% satisfied about these Canadian products! Also, I would like to highlight their great costumer service, they make sure you receive the samples and they are willing to send you more if you haven’t made up your mind yet!

Finally, price is on the expensive side but for me totally worth it.

July 27, 2020

Amazing!!

I simply loved this anti-age skin care kit. after using it for 15 days, my skin became very moisturized, with youthful aspect and soft texture. I recommend it

June 17, 2020

Loved the product, just not the price.

Received the free 15 day sample package. The cleanser, I did't notice anything different from my Nuetragena face wash. I loved the serum and moisturizer, and the peel, I didn’t feel any stinging, so that’s good. I feel my lines and wrinkles are less visible and my skin is much more moisturized. This sample got me into a better daily routine, but I will buy other similar products at a much reduced price and see how they work. I found these products quite expensive.

May 19, 2020

Amazing!!

I love these products, I first ordered a sample just to test it out and it made such a huge difference. Then I had bought the full-size products. It makes my skin super soft and got rid of all my scars. I would 100% recommend trying it out. Just order the sample off their website.

2.0/5

April 17, 2020

Too expensive for what it is.

I used the sample pack for 15 days and the products are all "nice". I didn't notice a big enough change in my skin to justify budgeting a paycheck for it.

3.2/5

March 23, 2020

Good but have to start SLOW

I got a free 15 day skincare sample pack from Riversol. The packaging was really cute and the instructions were straight forward and easy to follow. I loved the cleanser. However, I didn't follow the instructions and slowly introduce the products to my skin or follow the timeline in the instructions and it caused my skin to break out! I also used the glycolic peel and think it is AMAZING!!! It burned on my face a bit at first but that was probably because I derma rolled my face before I used it (bad i know), but when it was time to wash it off I could literally feel flakes of dead skin coming off and my skin was SO soft and smooth. I highly recommend it. They're company also has FANTASTIC customer service. When I requested a sample they checked in with me to see if I had received it, I let them know I hadn't and they sent another one right away which I did receive.

February 25, 2020

AMAZING!!!!!

Received my 15 day sample pack. I see other people complaining that there is not enough product in these packs to last 15 days. I am now on week 3 and still have product left. You need to read the directions and ONLY use a pea size amount, thats all you need. I am completely obsessed with this product! I am finally able to go makeup free after 20 years! The product doesnt smell very good, and I find the moisturizer a little thick,k but my skin has never looked better. Yes the full sized products are expensive, and this product will not work for everyone, but worth my money in my opinion. Ive never felt more beautiful in my own skin.

0.7/5

February 12, 2020

Would never recommend

I received the sample kit, and have been using it for the past 7 or 8 days. I followed the instructions very carefully as my skin is sensitive, and here is my review:

Face wash - very slimy and doesn't leave you with that fresh and clean feeling - I use La Roche Posey and will go back to it.
    Day Cream - super heavy and I didn't notice any major difference other than my skin being super shiny ... I use Eminence, and will go back to it.
    Serum - the killer... woke up this morning with with red patches all over my skin .. I am assuming I have an allergy and will have to now go out and buy pills.
    Face mask - haven't tried and will throw out.

I am not impressed... be mindful... if your skin looks okay and what you have works, stay away.