Riversol Anti-Aging Reparative Treatment Reviews
#9 in Serums

August 22, 2020
    Florida, United States

Day 5. Started the serum.

I'm on day 5. The first 1-4 days- skin is still dry, BUT not as dry, and there seems to be less inflamation on cheeks. It seems after I apply the moisturizer my skin gets redder, but then lightens. I have bumps on my face in random spots, on my face, and neck. Not small ones, big obvious ones. I intend to continue using. I will push forward. I won't give up.
    Day 5, my cheeks were dry today, still despite washing and moisturizing this morning. It is evening now, and I washed, then applied the serum( first time), and moisturizer. My skin is buttery soft😊. I will post more results in a day or two. Overall, I'm satisfied despite the bumps, but they are shrinking. I've tried other sensitive skin products, and none have had any results.

August 01, 2020

Freshened my aging skin up nicely

I was skeptical that a 2 week sample package would show me results. I was wrong. And happy to be wrong!!! Helped with fine lines and freshened up my tone to seem more even. Anyhow, would use and recommend

June 17, 2020

Okay product

I loved the moisturizer but the packaging was not the best. It was complicated and the cleanser didn’t even work. They said to use a pea size amount but it did not work

June 17, 2020

Amazing product!

I faithfully used the products daily and noticed after day one my skin looked brighter and felt so smooth. And as the days went on it just got better. After a week I noticed my dark spots were lighter. I would highly recommend.

May 22, 2020

Life changing

My skin has been dry for a while and the early signs of aging have since started showing up. I started using this and it made all the difference. Well worth the money.

January 13, 2020

One use

I tried this last night for the first time. I liked the cleanser and the moisturizer so far. I got the sample pack. Will review again after the 15 days.

December 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

No difference

I didn’t notice a difference in skin quality after a month of use. Very thick, oily product, feels heavy and not a pleasant skin care routine. I wouldn’t purchase again.

October 15, 2019

Average skincare products

I recieved a 15 day sample of Riversol's products. Each packet contained about 3 day's worth of product as the instructions say to only use a pea-sized amount. The cleanser was okay, but it left residue on my face as it has a slimy texture. I found it to have a light chemically scent that I did not like. I smelled like the cleanser for hours afterwards. It comes with 1 peel sample, which I didn't notice any difference after using. The moisturizer is very thick and concentrated. This is good cause you only need a small amount but because it is so thick it feels very greasy on the skin. It made my face look shiny and wet for hours. I would not use it before going out. Overall, my skin looks the same as before I started using this pack.

October 08, 2019

Riversol sample

i got this free sample for oily skin .Received my samples was very impressed with the packaging and the contents. From the very first application I love the way it looked and felt on my face. I have had no adverse reactions and my skin actually feels great.

October 02, 2019

Riversol sample

I have received the samples of this product and find it works very well and I am very happy using it .
    This product is because it foes not have a scent to it