Robax Platinum Reviews

January 03, 2020

Good for minor pain

Can he’ll the minor aches and pains. I use it with other pain medications and sometimes it works to take the edge off and make it more bearable. Follow the directions

December 18, 2019

Pain relief that works

A great product for back & muscle pain that doesn’t make you drowsy. I often find I have a tired sore stiff back & regular pain medication doesn’t touch it. Robax relieves that tension and works to relieve it quickly.

December 18, 2019

I would buy this product when needed and have it on hand

My doctor recommended this to me and I think it is a great product. I do not use it every day, but do use when my back it bad. It works well and is not narcotic

November 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

back pain

i would buy this product because it helps great when my lower back is bugging me . i take 2 of them and before you know it the back is gone.i would buy them if you have any type of back pain

November 25, 2019

Works Great!

Would definitely recommend this to my friends, after a long day at work lugging boxes I definitely need some of these! Seems to last quite a long time too!

October 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great pain relief

By far the best muscle relaxant on the market. Nothing else I tried worked for my lower back pain. Then I tried this. For me buying anything else will be wasting my money.

September 14, 2019
    Maryland, United States

At Last --Relief

After suffering for 15 years with severe lower back pain due to stenosis and various other back issues--I have finally found relief.Thank God.The only relief I had in 15 years was 30 days on oxycondone.Of course because of drug addicts I could not get another prescription.So all I have done is suffer and loose all hope.My son-in-law gave me a robax platinum caplet because he has back issues and he said it really helped him.Just to placate him I took it and I feel reborn.I bought some because Thank God it is OTC and every 6 hours I take one and I have been relatively pain free ever since.When you have lived with severe chronic pain for this long--I can only describe it as a miracle.I urge all of you with chronic pain to please try it.

August 13, 2019

No more pain

Have many back problems makes it hard to sleep at night most of the time . got this and its much easier to get rest now . will def recommend this to ppl

August 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Excellent product

After fighting with back pain, all waking hours, I finally broke down and tried Robax Platinum. I'm not one to succumb to taking pills for pain, but I'm happy I did.
    I was wary at first, after taking one tablet, as it had been 20 minutes, then 30 minutes, then 40 minutes, and nothing was happening. By the 60 minute mark, I was pain free, and slept the whole night through. Woke up still feeling great.
    Highly recommended for anyone who suffers any type of back pain, whether it's acute, or chronic. This product will get you up and moving, or help you attain a restful sleep.

July 03, 2019

Good temporary relief of back pain

This product provide good temporary relief of back pain and joint pain. I have constant pain issues and I will make sure to have Robax on hand. Definitely recommend this.