Robax Platinum Reviews
#9 in Remedies

January 12, 2018

Great

Used it and it was great and I went and bought it so if you want ur back and joints to feel great then I recommend this product to anybody that struggle

January 08, 2018

none.

I like robax because its works better on my back pain then all other prodocts. Lakota works the best on my back pain. I fine that it takes about 15 to 20 mintues to work.

December 18, 2017

It works!

I'm such a suck when my back hurts and I have a sensitive tummy so don't like taking pain-killers. Robax works like a charm and no tummy aches. I'm mobile again.

October 28, 2017

Quick Reset Robaxacet

I suffer from chronic back pain. After trying many over the counter drugs, nothing was coming close to helping. I gave Robax Platinum a go, and it actually helped! I was back on my feet again. No drowsiness or terrible side effects either! Would definitely recommend!

September 07, 2017

helps me get some sleep

I love that Robax platinum helps to numb my pain and relieve muscle spasms, allowing me to actually get some sleep when I have a really achy back. After a few car accidents over the past few years, it gets quite bad sometimes and this provides relief.

August 21, 2017

This is one of the best products on the market for back pain

I have been using this product for exacerbations of back pain for several years. Honestly- there have been nights after a busy, active day where there is no way I can sleep without taking this medication. The combination of the muscle relaxant and ibuprofen really helps alleviate my lower back pain and allows me to sleep.

1.7/5

August 14, 2017

Zero pain relief

I recently received a coupon for $5 off this product. It is normally out of my price rain for over the counter pain relief but with the coupon it came in under rthe price of the store brand. It take muscle/pain relief on a regular basis and these pills did nothing to touch my aching back and hips. I found myself repeatedly looking for more pain relief within an hour of taking this.

0.5/5

July 13, 2017

Nope

Well I Have back problems with sciatic nerve as well and decided to try robax Platinum ,it did nothing for my back at all..... only relaxed me a tad bit . I spent 18 bucks on these pills and there GARBAGE sorry thumbs down for me

June 26, 2017

I would buy again

I recently had a really sore back and I tried this because everything else I tried wasn't working. It did lower the pain level and lasted till next dose. I wish it worked better and take the pain completely away. But it did help relax me enough to sleep for the night.

June 21, 2017

My go to muscle relaxant

This is one of the fastest acting and most effective muscle relaxant I have ever used when my back spasms. It does cause drowsiness and impaired judgement so don't take these if you plan on driving etc.