Robax Platinum Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 559 in Remedies

0.5/5

July 13, 2017

Nope

Well I Have back problems with sciatic nerve as well and decided to try robax Platinum ,it did nothing for my back at all..... only relaxed me a tad bit . I spent 18 bucks on these pills and there GARBAGE sorry thumbs down for me

June 26, 2017

I would buy again

I recently had a really sore back and I tried this because everything else I tried wasn't working. It did lower the pain level and lasted till next dose. I wish it worked better and take the pain completely away. But it did help relax me enough to sleep for the night.

June 21, 2017

My go to muscle relaxant

This is one of the fastest acting and most effective muscle relaxant I have ever used when my back spasms. It does cause drowsiness and impaired judgement so don't take these if you plan on driving etc.

What a relief

My husband had a terrible backacke, I gave him this medication for a couples of days it semms to help him and he was able to move faster and the pain seems to be lesser. I thelped him to relax and his backacke disappear after a couples of days.

June 21, 2017

Great pain reliever and muscle relaxant I will buy it again.

Robax Platinum really helped me when I fell the other day. I had a sample pack and took it for the pain and
    strain I had from the fall. It was the only pack I had. It really helped my muscle and with the pain. So, today hubby has gone out to get me a full package of Robax Platinum which contains pain relief and a muscle relaxant.
    I must say, it really does help. I highly recommend it .

1.3/5

June 19, 2017

Not for me

This was really not the product for me. I was disappointed by the lack of results to help my back pain. It also gave me terrible sharp stomach pains. I won't be trying this again.

May 04, 2017

My boyfriend w.orks in the oil field and I found that we went through a lot of pain pills and the only one that seemed to help him through a day of work was rob ax platinum now that's all we purchase

April 30, 2017

Last night, I had to leave early from work. I was hit with sudden intense lower back pain and was close to tears. It subsided a bit as I rested a little, but when I woke up after sleeping for half the night, it was back - and twice as bad. I took some robax and now about half hour later. My back feels normal again. I can move around without pain.

April 20, 2017

I have been having back and hip pain for over a month and no other meds make the pain a lot less painful. My friend told me about this product and I tried one of her pills and omg within less than an hour the pain was surprisingly bearable. Next day I went out and bought myself a bottle, best product for back pain.

April 11, 2017

I pulled something in my neck on the weekend, I can barley move and a friend suggested I try these.
    I am glad I bought a bottle, after about .30 minutes I can move my neck again, enough that I can function at work and able to get through the last 2 days. My neck muscle relaxes and I am pain free for a few hours.
    I highly recommend these, they work!