Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Reviews

Ranked #899 out of 1369 in Perfume

March 29, 2017

One of my favourites perfumes, i think its so understimate. Such a great smell that last a long time, the first time i try it, fall in love with it. This is my second bottle already and i collect perfumes.

October 29, 2014

This was a fragrance that I saw in the drug store that I sprayed on me before starting to shop and it was love at first smell. By the time I was done shopping I had to go back to the cosmetic section and pick up a bottle. The smell is unbelievable! Not too strong and not flowery (yuck). And has lasting power. If you haven't tried it you definitely should.

October 10, 2014

As soon as I opened the sample I received of this, my sences smiled, lol. Me and this perfume formed an immediate attraction to each other. They say some scents smell better on others and vice versa. It's so great to find a perfume you can fall in love with!

3.2/5

August 14, 2012

I just rediscovered a sample of this perfume. I now don't know why I have stashed it away actually. It is a great citrus top with woody underneath. I think this fragrance is fairly old but I think it deserves a come back.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender