Roots socks Reviews
#178 in Accessories

Good - 0

December 27, 2017

Happy feet

I received three pairs of cabin socks for Christmas and am so happy with them. They have an extra ring of elastic t the ankles which prevent your boots from eating your socks. They are very pretty, and quite warm. They wash and dry beautifully. Pricy, but worth it, if you plan to take good care of them.

September 04, 2017

The best socks ever

These are a staple for me, definitely.
    These socks are so durable. I have had a pair that has lasted me for over 4 years, and I constantly am wearing them.
    They are great for wearing with winter boots, or fall boots. They keep your feet so warm.
    They are so cute too.
    I probably have close to 20 pairs, and I just keep buying them.

March 23, 2016

Now these have been a staple in my family for as long as I can remember. They last forever and they're super warm. When they came back as like a fashion staple I died with happiness.

June 09, 2015

Roots wool socks are amazing and come in all different colours. Looks really cute with rain boots and winter boots as well. A must have.