Rose Absolute Eau de Parfum 5mL Reviews
#973 in Perfume

Good - 0

July 09, 2017

J'Adore!

This fragrance is absolutely devine. I can't help but love its subtle petals and rich pigmants.. Seriously I could die wearing this. I would recommend it to all classy ladies!!

August 18, 2012

Yves Rocher came out with this great parfum; Rose Absolute. The name says it all. The 5mL sample size was just $4.00 at the time, so I went ahead and ordered a few. I was glad I didn't waste my money. It turned out to be worth it. The fragrance family is Floriental Oriental Woody. Head notes are/is: Rose Damascena, Mid note: cinnamon, and base notes are: Tonka Bean and Patchouli. Subtle, yet very feminine smelling. I love how it smells on me. I even got a few compliments from my friends. Once again, Yves Rocher seems to discontinue my favorite scents/fragrances, but I'm not sure if they will bring it back; they should though, because it's great. I do recommend it, and if you can find it, grab a hold of it. A soft, feminine, floral scent, this fragrance won my heart.