Rub A535 Extra Strength Cream Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #258 out of 559 in Remedies

June 05, 2017

I use this product on my sore shoulders and neck. Or when I have period cramps. It honestly works so well. And it is very affordable seeing as you can purchase it from the Dollarama.

May 15, 2017

This is our goto most often for back and arthritic pain in our house. I only wish that there was a unscented version. This product saves swallowing too many pain pills.

April 06, 2017

For aching muscles, it feels so relieving during the application and the after effects of feeling that tingling penetration. It is important to thoroughly wash your hands afterwards to avoid getting any cream in your eyes or other sensitive areas of the body

April 03, 2017

jai toujours utiliser se produit je ladore et en plus degage une bonne senteur de menthol agis assez rapidement mes je trouve sa un peux cher mes je le recommande

February 26, 2017

I get a lot of back pain and muscle stiffness and this cream works very well to relieve those. The odor is a bit strong but it's not unbearable, and it's from the ingredients that do the work, so... i suffer through it. It helps relieve the pain enough to fall asleep.

2.3/5

January 07, 2017

As far as feeling a significant difference in my muscle pain, I do not feel any. I play soccer at the university level so to say my muscles are usually sore is an understatement. Honestly it just feels nice to have a cream to massage the area.

January 04, 2017

That the rub i like the most since that as soon you appuie it you feel the hâte. I dont like the no odoor one bécause you dont feel it work but this one you do and it feel good

January 06, 2016

This cream works so good to ease the pain in sore muscles its a pain reliever I can trust

1.3/5

December 20, 2015

I originally bought it to use on a sore shoulder and found it ineffective. Didn't relieve any discomfort at all. I even used it on my sore achy calves after shift work, still ineffective. What a waste of my hard earned money :(

November 05, 2015

Love this. So soothing for sore muscles. Like the warming feeling as well.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce