Ruffles Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar Loaded Potato Skins chips Reviews
#1020 in Snacks

June 13, 2015

Ruffles is my favorite chip hands down, these are a big chip with the great taste of bacon and cheddar, sooo good!

April 20, 2015

Full of flavour, and actually tastes like a loaded baked potato. Could be a bigger bag though.

April 01, 2015

I wasn't to sure if I'd like these new Ruffles Deep Ridged Bacon & Cheddar loaded Potato Skins chip, but I figured I like bacon and I like cheddar cheese on potato skins, so I tried them. When you first bite into this chip the potato skin flavor hits you, than the bacon and finally the cheddar cheese comes through. I was very surprised at how well each of these flavors combined together to make a great tasting chip. All they need is a little green onion and sour cream and they'd taste pretty close to the baked potato skins that I make. They're a real nice change to the same old Ruffles chips and dip and have a deep addictive flavor to them. Give them a try and let us know if you like them as much as I do.