Rusk Sheer Brilliance Polisher
Good

Rusk Sheer Brilliance Polisher Reviews

Ranked #2309 out of 2554 in Hair Care

September 27, 2016

I have been using Rusk Sheer Brilliance in my hair for many years. When I couldn't find it in salons anymore, I was relieved to find it at Winners for an even better price. This product lasts a long time. You only need very little of it. I add it to the bottom half of my hair, to help smooth out dry or split ends and give my hair more shine. I have thin fine hair and this product never weighs my hair down. I love it!

April 17, 2009

I love this product. You only need a small amount and it goes a long way. Your hair feels silky, not greasy, and of course looks beautiful, healthy and shiny. It is pricey however for the amount you need it goes a long way. I've had mine for 9 months and there is still 3/4 of the bottle left and I have very thick, long hair. You can also find it cheaper on some different websites such as beautychoice.com. If you're looking for a good shine serum you really cannot go wrong with this product.