Rusk Wired Flexible Styling Creme

Rusk Wired Flexible Styling Creme Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1723 out of 2445 in Hair Care

April 11, 2012

I stumbled upon this product by accident. I have long, thin, lightened hair and had just come back from the hair salon where I had a horrible experience. The lightening process had left my hair feeling fried and I was devastated. I called a cousin of mine very upset about my hair experience and she said she had something that would help. She showed up at my place with Rusk Wired Flexible Styling Creme. I don't use a lot of hair products, so when I put some in my hand and realized how thick the creme was, I was a skeptic. I figured it would make my hair greasy and heavy. This was not the case!
    Rusk Wired Flexible Styling Creme saved my hair that day! It went from dry and frizzy to smooth and soft as silk. I now use it a couple of times a week.
    You only need a TINY amount. A drop the size of a dime will do!
    And the creme is great and easy to manage because it's not watery or sticky in any way.
    Just rub the small amount of creme between your hands and then run your fingers through your hair.
    You'll notice a difference instantly. It makes your hair extremely soft.

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Titanic

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Kaylaleecyr has posted in the forum topic
    What age?