3.9/5
Rx bar chocolate sea salt Reviews
#25 in Protein Bars

1.3/5

November 23, 2020

Tastes like salt

I understand that the flavour is chocolate sea salt, but literally all I could taste was salt. I was honestly disgusted by the taste of it. I’m glad I got to sample it because I would have been quite upset to have spent money on one. Definitely do not recommend.

November 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

Got on in a Sampler box, so it was free. I have no idea what they cost. It has a very dense texture, very dense! I can't say I liked it. It only has eight ingredients and it's gluten free so I can see it being used by some people with gluten issues. I wouldn't buy it.

2.0/5

November 17, 2020

Not for me

I took a few bites of this bar and was immediately turned off. It was REALLY chewy and stuck to my teeth PLUS there was a not pleasant taste about it. I would not recommend it or ever try it again.

November 11, 2020

Sea Salt chocolate bar

I had the opportunity to try @rxbar protein bars, and I enjoyed them.
    it has cashews, almonds, blueberries and dates.

However, I found the chocolate sea salt flavour, too salty for my liking and the texture is very chewy.

November 11, 2020

okay taste

i received this as a sample by sampler, and i must say I looooveed the description of the ingredients but once I took a bite it left me perplexed. I think the sea salt is too much and it overtook my whole bite. i did not enjoy this bar, i couldnt even finish it. I think if the sea salt wasn't apart of it I would really enjoy it.

November 10, 2020

Simple ingredients definitely good for you!

Im skeptical with all these different nutritional bars out there. But I love this one! For its simple ingredients and taste! Doesn’t taste like plastic. I’d purchase this item again!

October 26, 2020

Very surprising!

Very surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this bar! Very tasteful and love that it has all the nutrients you need! Definitely perfect for breakfast on the go or before a workout!

October 23, 2020

Oh So Natural!

🖤@RXBar, I love the natural ingredients!
    🖤The taste was pleasant, I did enjoy the sprinkle of sea salt on the bar.
    🖤Another easy way to stay fueled throughout a busy day or returning from the gym.
    A single bar retails for around $3 (CAD) and could be a little steep for an average Joanna like me😊; however, considering the ingredients in the bar it's worth the price.

October 18, 2020

Tasty Protein Bar

This protein bar, made of egg whites, almonds, cashews, and dates, is gluten-free, and has 12 grams of protein and 5 grams of fibre. As a great-tasting protein alternative, its chocolate sea salt flavour was a major plus!

October 13, 2020

Pleasantly surprised!

I received this as a free sample from Sampler. To be honest I didn’t have high hopes since I’m not big on dates but this bar is pretty good. I do taste a hint of chocolate which gives the bar a good after taste. The texture is nice especially having the crunchy almonds to balance it. Makes for a great snack on the go, perfect for your purse or diaper bag.....I’m definitely going to try the other flavours.