PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    1.2/5

May 25, 2019

Dont like it

I’ve had a really hard time finding a protein-based granola bar, bar or on the go meal replacement that I like and this one still is not something I would purchase. The protein taste is still too strong and for me not enjoyable at all. This looks, feels and is packed in a quality way but no thanks.

April 24, 2019

Une bonne collation végane, sans gluten et protéinée

Une délicieuse collation, végane et sans gluten, faite de protéines végétales, riz croustillant, de gros morceaux d’amande, graines de citrouille et une petite couche de chocolat noir. Ça comble ma rage de sucre et me nourrit en même temps (10 grammes de protéines!).

February 23, 2019

The taste is great!

I like my protein bars I live off of them so I really know my stuff when it comes to protein bars and I will say that this bar has the greatest taste I don't like ths price but I pay it just for the taste.

2.2/5

January 29, 2019

Gross!

I did not like this at all.. tasted gross and was expensive.. my kids hated it aswell. I will never purchase this product again. I do not recommend it to anyone .

January 29, 2019

Yummy taste

This energy bar is a new favorite to eat. It is great to buy when on sale. They are handy to leave in gym bar, car, have for meal. Great taste and not to sticky. Satisfied with bar size.

September 13, 2018

Extrêmement goûteuse

Comme j'aime cette barre énergisante avec son goût prononcer d'amande qui notre donne juste le goût d'en manger ine deuxième. Pour une bonne collation n'hésiter surtout pas à l'essayer.

August 09, 2018

Best Bar ever

OMG! I love this bar! Even though it's Gluten-free and all that Jazz, it still taste awesome and filling. My only issue was that I wanted to take some travelling but couldn't find them anywhere.

My favorite flavor

I love that Power Bar has come out with a plant-based options as I am consciously trying to eat a more plant based diet and every bit of help I can get is huge!

These are my go to snacks for days when I’m constantly on the go, they are in my gym bag for a quick pre or post workout pick me up.

The Almond, Dark Chocolate and sea salt is definitely my favorite flavor however depending on your tastes I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the flavors offered.

PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate

The PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bars are made with crispy rice like pieces, large almond pieces and pumpkin seeds and have a thin layer of chocolate on the bottom and chocolate drizzled on the top. I like that these bars contained almond pieces and pumpkin seeds but I found the bars were really sweet. If you like sweeter protein bars then I think that you would really like this bar.

The bars contain 10 g of protein, are made with no artificial sweeteners or colours and are gluten and soy free. This makes them suitable for people with a lot of different dietary concerns.

I got to try three different flavours of these bars - check out my review of the Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Bars and the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.

Great product!

I don’t typically like dark chocolate, but it paired well in this bar. The sweetness of the chocolate and the salt was good. Overall I enjoyed this product and would probably buy it again.