PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 22, 2019
    Punjab, Pakistan

On the go meal

I tried this energy bar and liked it very much its a great on the go replacement meal. I like the fact that it is gluten free and still tastes good. Little bit of pricey though. But its great to buy them when they are on sale.

July 15, 2019

hello midday pick-me-up!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I got a chance to try the Almond, Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Powerbar, and I thought it was decent. High protein. relatively healthy ingredients and easy to grab and go make this a convenient thing to keep in my bag. However, I did find the sugar to be higher than I like, so I only ate half at a time. The flavour combination tastes great with a hot, unsweetened coffee. I really liked the fact that this did not have the chalky texture other protein heavy bars have. Unfortunately, this is too expensive to make it a staple purchase.

1.2/5

May 25, 2019

Dont like it

I’ve had a really hard time finding a protein-based granola bar, bar or on the go meal replacement that I like and this one still is not something I would purchase. The protein taste is still too strong and for me not enjoyable at all. This looks, feels and is packed in a quality way but no thanks.

April 24, 2019

Une bonne collation végane, sans gluten et protéinée

Une délicieuse collation, végane et sans gluten, faite de protéines végétales, riz croustillant, de gros morceaux d’amande, graines de citrouille et une petite couche de chocolat noir. Ça comble ma rage de sucre et me nourrit en même temps (10 grammes de protéines!).

February 23, 2019

The taste is great!

I like my protein bars I live off of them so I really know my stuff when it comes to protein bars and I will say that this bar has the greatest taste I don't like ths price but I pay it just for the taste.

2.2/5

January 29, 2019

Gross!

I did not like this at all.. tasted gross and was expensive.. my kids hated it aswell. I will never purchase this product again. I do not recommend it to anyone .

January 29, 2019

Yummy taste

This energy bar is a new favorite to eat. It is great to buy when on sale. They are handy to leave in gym bar, car, have for meal. Great taste and not to sticky. Satisfied with bar size.

September 13, 2018

Extrêmement goûteuse

Comme j'aime cette barre énergisante avec son goût prononcer d'amande qui notre donne juste le goût d'en manger ine deuxième. Pour une bonne collation n'hésiter surtout pas à l'essayer.

August 09, 2018

Best Bar ever

OMG! I love this bar! Even though it's Gluten-free and all that Jazz, it still taste awesome and filling. My only issue was that I wanted to take some travelling but couldn't find them anywhere.

July 23, 2018

My favorite flavor

I love that Power Bar has come out with a plant-based options as I am consciously trying to eat a more plant based diet and every bit of help I can get is huge!

These are my go to snacks for days when I’m constantly on the go, they are in my gym bag for a quick pre or post workout pick me up.

The Almond, Dark Chocolate and sea salt is definitely my favorite flavor however depending on your tastes I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the flavors offered.