PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

tastes pretty good!

I like the crunchy almonds and the dark chocolate in this bar, they compliment each other nicely. I feel like I am eating a regular granola bar, not one with plant protein as it is not bitter or chalky tasting. I did think it was a little on the sweet side.

2.8/5

Hard To Chew

I received this free from Chick Advisor to try out. The box came with 6 bars 2 of each flavours. Each bar is 50g which is a pretty good size. First time I tried it, it was hard to chew. This might be a problem for some people. I could only eat half a bar at a time. It had a weird aftertaste. I realized that it was the pea protein. I recently tried vegan protein powder and did not like it. This flavour was the second best in my opinion. It had a fair amount of almonds. The nutritional value is okay. They were a bit too sweet for my likings. There are other products that has a higher amount of protein. I think it is a good bar but not the best "protein" bar.

Great mid day snack!

Although this was my least favorite flavour I would still say that it tops my average protein bar. Both in flavour, texture and health. This was less sweet then a normal protein bar but it provided a nice texture . I love dark chocolate and almonds together but not a big fan of salt with my sweet so I could have done without the sea salt, that's just a personal preference and I would say most would disagree. I loved this for my mid day snack as it kept me full and was convient while I ran my kids around. I would recommend this to my friends and family.

June 22, 2018

Plant Protein Bars With Taste!!

I was one of the lucky Chick Advisors that got to try the New PowerBar Plant Protein Bars - this review is for the Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate - Firstly the flavor and textures are more like a good quality granola bar - great dark chocolate flavour with almonds speckled throughout - I love that it is high in protein 10 g and no artificial sweeteners were used - I did find it a bit sweet but ate the whole thing - I would definitely purchase this quality product again

Delicious

My husband and I both really enjoyed this. Great flavor. One thing my husband mentioned is that he thinks it gives him bad gas which I say not. He still enjoyed it though. We each take one for our lunch at work to start the day off right.
    Would recommend to anyone.
    #gotforfree

2.0/5

Not tasty at all!

I was glad to have received samples of different flavors, because if I'd only gotten this flavor I would've disliked this brand. The taste of this is not for me, and it was hard to get the bar down. I gave the other one to a coworker though, and they liked it - so it's definitely just my personal tastebuds.

Power bar

The power bar tasted great and was the perfect size.. not to big and not to small! Thank you for the free samples I will definatly be buying these right away

Taste Really Good

These bars are very natural and healthy, which is far better to than other bars. The combination of salty and sweet is perfect. 20% fat of daily value. 32% fibre of daily value which is the highest.

June 22, 2018

Good for workouts and hikes

I took this bar on a long hike along with some fruit. I was sufficiently full and have enough energy to complete my hike. The packaging is also great as it is strong enough to tear every which way, so I could eat half a bar at a time. The bar stayed in tact and did not crumble when I ate the other half. I would definitely recommend for any sport enthusiast.

POWER BAR PLANT PROTEIN BARS

I received a box containing 6 different flavors of "Power Bar Protein Bars" from Chick Advisor. I loved the different varieties that these bars came in and the fact that they don't contain any artificial sweeteners and have 10 grams of protein per bar, is very important to me. I usually enjoy these bars when I need a quick snack on the go, as they give me the extra energy I need. The layer of dark chocolate adds to the flavor of the bars, but I also loved the crunchy textures and assorted nut mixtures. These bars were all delicious and I would purchase them for myself and my family. I highly recommend these bars as they are perfect for anyone with an active lifestyle or just as a quick on the go snack.