PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 47 in Protein Bars

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and peanuts.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Lemon Poppy Seed

1.8/5

August 14, 2017

no thanks!

I got it as a trial and I did not like it at all, first of all, as soon as I opened it I got a weird smell, like hospital (I am serious), and when I gave it the first bite I could feel the ugly texture of it and very bad flavour, I am sorry but this is not a tasty protein bar.

2.2/5

Kind of gross

This product wasn't what I was expecting at all. I couldn't even finish the whole thing, I found it so unappetizing. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends or family either.

miam

c'est vraiment une bonne barre de proteine j'adore le gout elle aide vraiment a tenir avant le prochain repas et elle est nutritive alors je le recommande

1.8/5

Not a fan.

I understand protein tastes chalky, but this product tasted like the whole box of chalk was dumped into it.
    I am a HUGE peanut butter fan so I didn't think i'd have an issue with this bar, but I took two bites and the rest went into the garbage. waste of money too, because they're rather pricey for a single bar ($1.50)!!

August 04, 2017

It tastes great

I am always looking for ways to cut back on sugar but not on taste and I have tried the different flavours but my favorite is the chocolate peanut better as I love the combination of the two and the fact it is sugar free is a bonus and yet it tastes like a regular tasting powerbar, you have me hooked

2.8/5

August 03, 2017

Better than the Lemon Poppyseed!

I am unsure if I would buy this product in the future. Although it has reduced sugar, I found it to taste pretty sweet. My boyfriend on the other hand loved them! If there would be another flavour (other than the lemon poppyseed) I would probably be more interested in buying them!

July 29, 2017

Amazing...Would buy for a snack.

Loved it. Basically took one bite and ate the whole thing in a few minutes. Literally tastes like a peanut butter cup and I love that it's both gluten free and low sugar. I like PowerBar to start with so I'd definitely buy these over the other bars now.

I filmed a Trial/TryOn video of it...See link below.

1.3/5

July 29, 2017

Not again

I did not like this product at all, I thought it tasted really gross and I would never buy them again. They had a very chalky taste to them. It was not good

July 25, 2017

Tasty and keeps you full

I love the taste of this protein bar and the fact that the sugar content is not something I have to worry about. Definity will purchase this again. I used the bars for my pre-work out energy sources and it definitely has not failed on both taste and how it keeps you sustained on energy.

July 22, 2017

Not a fan of peanut butter, but this was very nice to try

#gotitforfree

I love the Lemon flavour better, as typically I am not a big fan of peanut butter, but for some days I found that this flavours was a nice alternative. It has a bit of an after taste that I was not a fan of, that I did not encounter in the other flavour. But non the less, I would still get this flavour to mix the flavouring, so you don't get tired of The same kind.

I found that the bar delivers all that it promotes, as espeacilly the quick pick me up it has given me when I was low on energy and missed lunch, I admit that happens quite a few times to me in a week.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud