4.1/5
PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

New ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar bars deliver great tasting low-sugar energy so you’re revived and ready for the post-work spin class or soccer game. These great tasting bars contain 20 grams of high quality protein, 3 grams of sugar or less, and are gluten-free.

Please note: Contains soy, milk, and peanuts.

You might also like: PowerBar ProteinPlus Reduced Sugar in Lemon Poppy Seed
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 30, 2018

Nice texture

Kept them in my gym bag to have as I was driving home, kept me full and was welcome after a good workout. I would purchase again. It didn't taste as gritty as some protein bars I've had either.

May 03, 2018

Great for after the gym

I have this bar after the gym because I get hungry but I don’t want to eat a full meal. I use this as a meal replacement since it is also high in protein. Would definitely buy this again.

April 09, 2018

Tres bon

Ca aide en remplacer un repas.Ca donne des protéines et en plus c'est moin sucré.Parfais pour toute la famille.Je le recommande a tout le monde.Et a bon gout.

February 26, 2018

This is a great treat

This a great treat for the grandkids and myself. I do buy these all the time. They tease great and there good for you. My grandbabies are always asking for them. Thank you so much for making a great product

September 11, 2017

Extremely Tasty

#PowerBarReducedSugar Sorry for late review! A lot has been going on. I got this product from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review

Great taste
    Very healthy for all ages
    Perfect for on the go
    Definitely recommending

September 07, 2017

Excellent barre protéinée.

Cette barre est vraiment excellente. Elle soutient la faim et est très nourissante. J`aime beaucoup le format, donc une bonne quantité . Le gout est très bon, pas trop sucré.

September 01, 2017

love the low sugar factor

I love protein bars, I would probably eat 10 a day if it were acceptable. These taste great and I love the fact that they're low in sugar as other bars have a ton that you wouldn't think to check!

September 01, 2017

Terrific taste

The free PowerBar Protein Plus Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar was amazing! Full of flavor especially with that winning combination. I found that I had so much energy afterwards and was able to complete my workout with ease and I actually enjoyed myself

1.8/5

August 14, 2017

no thanks!

I got it as a trial and I did not like it at all, first of all, as soon as I opened it I got a weird smell, like hospital (I am serious), and when I gave it the first bite I could feel the ugly texture of it and very bad flavour, I am sorry but this is not a tasty protein bar.

2.2/5

August 08, 2017

Kind of gross

This product wasn't what I was expecting at all. I couldn't even finish the whole thing, I found it so unappetizing. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends or family either.