S Health App for Samsung
Good

S Health App for Samsung Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 200 in Weight Management

February 09, 2017

I used to use this app to track my steps/walks/runs and a few other things like heart rate. It's a really good free tool for anyone who wants to track their health and keep themselves heading down a healthy path. I don't use it anymore because I got a fitbit which is a bit more advanced, but it's still a really good free tool that comes with the phone!

January 20, 2016

I love this app. It came free with my Samsung phone. I use it to track my weight loss goals. I can enter my weight everyday and it will show me my body fat percent. It will also show my trends and make a graph of all the weights I entered. I also use it to track my caffeine and water intake. this just helps to remind myself how much to drink and not drink of either. It keeps track of my steps every day. I also use it to monitor my calorie intake. I can type in almost any food and it will tell me how many calories it has in it. I can set a goal of how many calories I want to ingest in a day and it will add up all my food and notify me when I've reached that goal.
    With the help of this app I've already lost almost 8 lbs since Christmas (Less than a month.) I recommend it to all my family and friends.