4.9/5
Saje Liquid Sunshine Cheerful Diffuser Blend Reviews

Good - 0

October 02, 2017

Liquid Sunshine Rocks

Saje Liquid Sunshine is one of my favorite scents. When guest visit they always compliment this oil blend.Saje is pricey but worth it. My husband has allergies to most things with scent, Saje does not bother him at all.

June 06, 2017

If you want to get up and smell amazing smells... Then you need liquid sunshine. I love to wake up to this smell with a nice cuo of coffee. Its a light smell of lemons.
    Just joyous.

February 28, 2017

This diffuser blend makes me feel so awake and refreshed. It's citrus, and I love that. It's great for defeating those winter blues. It's such a welcoming smell when you enter a home that smells like this, happy and clean.

February 17, 2017

This is the best Saje diffuser blend! I have several bottles of this blend because it creates such an energized atmosphere in our home. Citrus is one of my favourite scents, and flavor! Deliciousness!

September 05, 2016

I'm obsessed with Saje products! This is a diffuser blend that you use in your essential oil diffusers/nebulizers. It's just like the name say....sunshine in a bottle. It's a great scent to use as a pick me up or first thing in the morning. It's sweet, tart, refreshing