Saje Mother's Wellness stretch mark blend oil
Good

Saje Mother's Wellness stretch mark blend oil Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

February 24, 2017

After having my first child I looked for a solution to stretch marks when I was as large as a house with my second child. This was a great product. Would recommend it.

October 23, 2014

As a first time mom, I researched a lot of products for preventing pregnancy stretch marks and chose this one for it being a) a natural product and b) the container as I was planning to travel for 2 1/2 weeks. It has a nice tight screw cap so no leaks even though it was probably sideways or upside down while I was traveling. I started using this near the end of my first trimester at 16 weeks in anticipation of my growing belly. Now I am at 26 weeks and haven't had a stretch mark appear even though my belly has grown quite a bit. Although I know there isn't such a thing as "stretch mark creams/oils", I just love the way this oil feels. It absorbs nicely and keeps my skin hydrated, it smells nice - not a strong scent but a nice aroma, and I can't complain that it helped prevent stretch marks from appearing so far. It's a bargain compared to many other branded stretch mark oils (Mustela, Clarins, to name a few) with the added bonus of having natural ingredients. It also lasts because you don't have to use a lot, after 10 weeks of use I've barely used up 1/4 of the bottle.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic