4.9/5
saje peppermint essential oil Reviews

Good - 0

February 25, 2019

Excellent, effective migraine product

I suffer from chronic migraines without the presence of aura and whenever I am at work, I use peppermint halo on my temples and it numbs the area!
    I am amazed at how well it works without having to take Tylenol or Advil. I just wish it would last a little longer.

February 22, 2019

My favourite product, and it works!

This is my favourite Saje product, and it actually does work! It smells great and feels tingly and amazing. While you can put it on your temples, I actually learned that putting it on the nape of your neck really works well. I keep one at home and at work. It is one of their more expensive roll-ons. I usually use my customer rewards to buy it.

February 21, 2019

Excellent

I never knew much about oils before. Until Saje came to Winnipeg years ago. I get a lot of headaches. Peppermint roll on works well. Rub it on the back of your neck for a lovely cool tingle.

February 21, 2019

My headache go too

I never held much faith in essential oils until I tried the Saje Peppermint oil roll on for a severe headache. Smells great, absorbs well into skin and really works to help ease my headaches. roll on temples and base of neck and within short time noticeable difference in pain level.

January 02, 2019

Uplifting and minty

Saje Peppermint essential oil is one of my favourite diffuser blends. The minty fresh scent is very uplifting and energizing. I love how the scent smells and recommend it to everyone.