4.1/5
Saje Sleep Well Reviews
Ranked #131 in Natural Therapies

Good - 0

May 19, 2017

I love this product but it is very expensive. I apply it around my nose and on the soles of my feet, but it is a bit ineffective unless you wear socks. I.e. in the summer, it might not work as well because I wouldn't be wearing socks. It does help lull me to sleep and keep me asleep. It is so effective, and I will continue to buy it !

March 27, 2017

This oil blend is amazing for those who want to prolong their sleep... or who want to decrease the time it takes them to fall asleep. As a former saje seasonal employee I was VERY skeptical of this product. After using it for a while I realise this product works wonders. I never really had troubles sleeping, but let me tell you Sleep Well really does make for a deeper more peaceful sleep. The smell can be offsetting for some, but I dont mind it. I was taught in regards to oils if you dislike the smell that is your bodies way of telling you you dont need that oil.

1.5/5

December 05, 2016

I suffer from primary insomnia, and have for the past 3 years, i decided to give this a try and found it to be super ineffective, i think for the average person this simply acts like a placebo and because they believe it actually will work, it helps them sleep

December 02, 2016

I suffer from a disease which contributes to sleeplessness. I tried everything. When I bought the Halo rollers ball the girl at store recommended this to me! It really helps me relax and drift to sleep. I roll it behind my ears and under my nose. The scent is different, to me it smells very calming, earthy. I highly recommend this if you have a tough time falling asleep! Love this!

July 04, 2016

This is a must have in my house. I find it very relaxing and that helps me to fall asleep quickly. I apply it to the bottoms of my feet.

The lady at Saje told me if you like the scent it is "needed" for you. If you don't and think it smells repulsive you don't suffer from sleep issues.

December 03, 2015

This is my favourite product by Saje. I have undiagnosed insomnia and I struggle every night to fall asleep. This oil is very soothing. I just rub some on the bottom of my feet if I want it to slowly take effect. It I'm laying in bed and tossing and turning I will rub some directly on the veins of my wrist. It has a soothing and relaxing effect. Love it!