Salada Green Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 651 in Tea

Salada remains the same great tea. A delicate tea with an alluring aroma and a clean, crisp taste. Unlike other teas, green teas are not fermented. Retaining their natural green colour, they produce a mild, lightly coloured tea of delicate sweetness. Salada green tea is always of special quality and fine distinctive taste.

For more info, visit Salada.

August 05, 2016

This is just a very simple and light green tea; a very soothing everyday beverage that I enjoy from time to time. I usually prefer something with a little more kick (like a mint or fruit infused green tea) but this is very pleasant, too. Good staple to have in the kitchen pantry!

August 03, 2016

I love green tea and salada makes a good one! flavourful and excellent fragrance. I just wish they would jazz up their marketing a bit...its a little bit stuck in the 70's...

August 02, 2016

I love the product: simple, ecological packaging, great taste for either have it alone or with milk. Good value for your money! I always like to taste new teas and was surprised about the quality of the Salad green tea.

August 02, 2016

I picked these teabags up at the specialty section of our local supermarket. I am a lover of green tea. Funny thing though. When I drank this tea I started to get major heartburn. That never happened with other green teas I have had in the past. It was a little pricey for me and didnt really have the taste I was looking for.

August 02, 2016

Green Tea is absolutely my favourite, but sometimes with the tea bags I forget to take the tea bag out and it becomes extremely bitter, but these dont do that. love them

August 02, 2016

Green tea is a staple at my house and I always pack some when I travel as well. Salada is a well known and trusted brand. The tea is tasty and the bags stand up... do not fall apart. Good value for the money.

July 29, 2016

Taste and price equates to a very nice cup of tea.
    Left a bit of residue on the bottom of my cup, and the tea is strong enough for me to make an additional cup.

July 29, 2016

My go to green tea. I really like the fact the Salada Green Tea does not have that bitter taste that often happens with other brands of Tea. I like it hot in the cold months and I also brew some on those hot summer days. It is very refreshing as a cool summer drink.

July 26, 2016

Salada Green Tea Bags,great taste and my time to sit and relax and be refreshed.Each cup of tea is high qulality from the first to the last bag.I am sold on this producrt.

July 25, 2016

J'adore le thé vert et j'en bois beaucoup.Je suis en visite chez une amie qui m'en propose une tasse de cette marque.J'ai été agréablement surprise du bon goût et le prix est très abordable.
    je vous le recommande

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic