Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

April 06, 2018

One coat polish with beautiful color

This is the only nail polish I buy, the thick brush makes it so easy to apply and it goes on even and perfect! I do suggest a top coat as with any nail polish! Plus there is sooo many colors!!!

April 01, 2018

Fresh Spring Easter Look

I always buy a new polish for the holidays and since its easter I picked up #223 Sugar Poppy. Its a subtle pink shade that is perfect for Spring/Easter.

Its quick to dry and doesn't streak plus its buildable. it didn't last as long as I would have liked but that is due to my own fault since i am always washing my hands and doing things.

Still one of my favorite brands of polish so i will always repurchase.

March 31, 2018

Does what it says it will do!

The best nail polish! If i don't have time to get an actual manicure and polish change, this is the next best thing! I know that this polish will dry super fast so I can actually use my hands within a few minutes of painting my nails. I usually wear a black polish but there are a ton of great colors in this line! Really impressed and thankful to find a product that works and really delivers on their promise!

March 28, 2018

Dry's Instantly!

The name of this polish 'Insta Dry' say's it all. This is, By Far, the fasted drying nail polish I've Ever used! The colours are beautiful and opaque. Just need to be careful how long it's open, becuase it can begin to clump around the opening.

3.2/5

March 19, 2018

Great colours, mediocre quality

If you need an inexpensive nail polish to last you a night or two this stuff is okay. Despite the "instant dry" claim, I find that it is not that quick to dry. I find you often need two, or sometimes three coats. Unfortunately, when you add three coats I find the product does not properly dry, and remains tacky forever. If you are in a rush do not use this product.

March 17, 2018

AMAZING

This is my go too nail polish, as it is very affordable. I love the colour range as well as how fast this product tries. I highly reccomend this product to individuals who are busy and need a quick solution to fix their nails.

March 05, 2018

I can't believe how many colours I have

I love having my nails polished and it also stops me from picking at the hangnails and creating a disaster. When I reach for a polish, I'm surprised at how many colours I have of this Insta-dry. It goes on smoothly and almost always in just one coat. The colour lasts perhaps just over a week and that's just enough time for me to want to try another shade. It does seem to get thicker than some others, but because I'm using it often, that hasn't been a problem.

February 21, 2018

Great value, wide selection

Great value, can find it anywhere, wide selection of colours, colour lasts about a week without chipping, more if you use a clear coat. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again. My only complaint is that the polish gets goopy quicker than most so use it up quick!

2.3/5

February 17, 2018

Dries fast but doesn't last

This nail polish has a beautiful and vibrant colour which dries looking like its wet. However I found that it did not last on my finger nails more than a few days before it started chipping.

February 13, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is a great choice for a quick mani.

I have Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in a couple of different colours. It gives great coverage and I seldom have to use more than one coat. I like to use it as a base for my nail art because it dries so fast. It's a great pick for a quick mani too.