Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

March 17, 2018

AMAZING

This is my go too nail polish, as it is very affordable. I love the colour range as well as how fast this product tries. I highly reccomend this product to individuals who are busy and need a quick solution to fix their nails.

March 05, 2018

I can't believe how many colours I have

I love having my nails polished and it also stops me from picking at the hangnails and creating a disaster. When I reach for a polish, I'm surprised at how many colours I have of this Insta-dry. It goes on smoothly and almost always in just one coat. The colour lasts perhaps just over a week and that's just enough time for me to want to try another shade. It does seem to get thicker than some others, but because I'm using it often, that hasn't been a problem.

February 21, 2018

Great value, wide selection

Great value, can find it anywhere, wide selection of colours, colour lasts about a week without chipping, more if you use a clear coat. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again. My only complaint is that the polish gets goopy quicker than most so use it up quick!

2.3/5

February 17, 2018

Dries fast but doesn't last

This nail polish has a beautiful and vibrant colour which dries looking like its wet. However I found that it did not last on my finger nails more than a few days before it started chipping.

February 13, 2018

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is a great choice for a quick mani.

I have Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in a couple of different colours. It gives great coverage and I seldom have to use more than one coat. I like to use it as a base for my nail art because it dries so fast. It's a great pick for a quick mani too.

February 08, 2018

Insta-dri is the one I grab!

I am a busy mom of 2 but I love my nails done. i have a bucket of nail polish and I always grab this brand.
    tis the best doesn't smudge and stays a long time and is INSTA-DRI hello win win!

January 23, 2018

one of the best drugstore polishes

As much as i love my indie nail polish brands, i always end up picking up a sally hansen insta-dry when they go on sale and i am never disapointed. Most are opaque in 1 coat, and they also work fantastic for stamping.

January 23, 2018

Not a bad polish, also not a great one.

Okay, so this polish has a lot happening both good and bad.

Good:
    Pretty good color range
    Most colors are opaque in 1-2 coats
    Decent wear time when used with a topcoat (2-3 days)
    Easily available just about everywhere
    Pretty affordable, about $4 a bottle

Bad:
    The bottle design! So much product ends up on the stick of the brush that it drips down the brush and deposits way, way to much polish on the nail. You can scrape the sides of the brush on the bottle neck to remove some of the polish, but then the polish dries in about 4 seconds and the neck gets clogged up with product

-Most colours have a very thick and goopy formula, and start to become unusable before you get through half a bottle.

-The most unpredictable brush on the market. It seems like they were trying to simulate the OPI brush, but failed. It has a flat, curved side paddle brush, in theory. In practice, the brush widths vary from bottle to bottle, the sides are unevenly trimmed and half the time the brush has wonky hairs that stick out at odd angles or are way longer than the others. I end up having to trim them before the product is actually used.

-Stainers a-plenty. A lot of the shades, particularly the blues and greens, are really bad stainers. Staining is to be expected in blues and green but that can be prevented with use of a base coat. Since they product is explicitly intended to be use with out a base coat I don't understand how these shades made it through R&D;and on to the market.

January 16, 2018

The brush makes it

One of my favs! Drys pretty much instantly. The brush is perfect, with one swoop you cover entire nail bed, and it doesn't touch the sides. I always grab a few when on sale, I must say the colour range is nice but it's not a huge selection like other brands. It gives a nice gloss finish, mine stays on a good 4 days without chipping.

January 14, 2018

Maybe 25 seconds

I know, I know it says 39 seconds but I find that it dries even faster than that. I really like the brush with this nail polish because of the angled end that allows you to do close to the cuticles seamlessly. This nail polish comes in a great variety of colors. I usually do a top and bottom base coat but skip out on it from time to time with this brand. I would highly recommend this to those on the go. The price is right for the quality you receive!