Amazing

Sally Hansen Lotion Hair Remover 3 Minute Formula Reviews

1 review
Ranked #383 out of 477 in Hair Removal

September 27, 2008

What it is: Hair removing lotion/depilatory cream but with thicker consistency. Claims to remove hair from legs, arms, underarms, & bikini area gently.

Where you can get it: drugstores

How much: about $6

What I like about it: It did what its suppose to do. Plus it helped make my legs look AND feel ultra smooth. After wiping the cream off with a small towel in the shower, and rinsing it off completely, then letting it them dry, I found that my legs didn't even need a separate moisturizer.

What I didn't like about it: That three minute claim is a load of crock! Well, it says that it CAN take longer than 3 minutes, but not to excede 10 minutes. To fully get the results I desired, I waited about 7 minutes. Not too bad, but that's about as much time it takes me to shave anyway. Also, the lotion starts off smelling ok, then it fades into this odor. Ick...

Overall: I would, actually, buy this again. The main reason would be because of how smooth and soft my legs turned out after my FIRST use. With that said, I haven't used the product long enough to be able to determine if it really does help slow down hair growth. I'll be sure to keep u posted as soon as I start noticing anything regarding that.

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please