4.1/5
Sally Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Fortifier Reviews
#1395 in Nail Polish

Three Tiered Protection for Beautiful Nails! The ultimate strengthener for nails with a unique triple-strength combination of nail fortifiers: Epoxy Polymer: Reinforces as it adds flexibility; protects against breaking, peeling, and splitting Calcium Complex: With Pro-Vitamin B5 and Iron helps strengthen and enhance the structure of the natural nail to help nails grow longer and stronger Titanium: Helps mend and bond weak, fragile nails. Instantly, nails become harder and more durable. Triple Strong's quick-drying, high-shine gel suspension protects nails as they grow longer, stronger and healthy. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.

2.7/5

July 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not for me!

I have really brittle nails and it’s hard to grow them without them breaking or chipping so I decided to try this but wasn’t overly satisfied. I didn’t see a noticeable difference and still had brittle and breaking nails.

April 08, 2019

Works great

I work in healthcare so I was my hands a gazzillion times in a shift and it really takes a tole on my nails. This product has helped 100%, I apply it every 3 days or so and I really noticed a difference in the strength of my nails , leaves a nice shine .

February 12, 2018

Great product for the price

I have bitten my nails all my life, and this fall FINALLY stopped after 30 years, by some miracle. My nails were obviously very weak, and this was the best product I bought for strengthening my nails. It helped me quit the bad habit for good.

November 02, 2015

I've been using this product for three years. My nails break easily, and Triple Strong helps to strengthen fragile nails. It also encourages growth, so they come back faster and stronger than before. It can be used alone, or as an overcoat to protect color.

June 15, 2015

I just started using this a week ago and OMG what a difference it made in the quality of my nails!

December 30, 2014

This product helps strengthen my nails. It makes them thicker and extra shiny!

February 14, 2011

This really works! I have the saddest, thinnest, peely, wishy washy nails and as such, had acrylic nails for four years. This is better AND more affordable with less maintenance! Two coats every three days and I have strong, beautiful nails. A perfect manicure with long nails in three weeks!