Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out (370) Reviews
#518 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

October 06, 2017

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out (370)

This was the first black nail polish I've ever bought and I'm going to stick to it. It's good on your wallet, dries super fast like other Xtreme Wear polishes, and you're good to go after two layers.

April 18, 2017

A great affordable black polish, for nail art I go through a lot of black polish so this one is my go to. I do notice it gets thick and gloopy quite fast compared to my other shades of polish but it could just be because I use it a lot. I will continue to repurchase as its a great colour and perfect formula for what I need. Would recommend to those looking for a black polish.

June 13, 2015

This is my favorite brand of nail polish and I own and use this color alot!

2.8/5

June 07, 2015

I bought this black color for Halloween to go with my costume. It is very black and made my outfit pop. The only drawback to this black polish is when I was removing it. It turned my nail beds a slight gray color for about a week. I don't like that.

May 28, 2015

This is one of my go-to nail polishes. It lasts for a long time, the black is fierce and needs one, max 2 coats to look flawless. And it's super shiny, so no top coat needed.