Salon Selectives Dry Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #113 in Dry Shampoo

August 21, 2017

A Quick Fix

Salon Selectives Fresh 'n up' dry shampoo is for normal to oily hair. Has a nice scent, I've always loved Salon Selectives products.
    I had a chance to use this when my mom was in palliative care.
    Great product to freshen up and easy to use. I loved that there was not chalky residue.

July 06, 2017

To dry or not to dry? Shampoo that is

I'm going to be real with all of you. The first time I found this product it was at dollarramma for $3. I was sceptical because dollarstore but bought it anyways cause $3.

I love it.

Naturally I'm oily. I can't help it I just am but I'm trying this thing where I don't wash my hair everyday cause I hear it's better for ones hair, anyhow I picked this product up.

I spray it in my hair when I wake up and then make coffee and drink it. Then I spray some more in my hair and wash my face.

When I'm ready to style my hair I turn the flat room on and flip my head upside down ruffle it up a little to shake out an excess dry shampoo and away I go. Fresh and ready to take on the day, without the needless hassles of washing, and blow drying.

Never once have I had white hair from this product. And it works week for me.
    Sometimes if I go to day 3 I use a couple more sprays then mentioned above and it's still amazing.

I'm sure if I spend way more money on a similar product I wouldn't have to use as much, but a bottle of this will last me upwards of 3 months. So I don't really care. Even at retail price this product is around the $4 mark, so no matter which way you look at it it's an amazing product for an amazing price

3.2/5

August 28, 2014

Works great but leaves hair flat. If you're just looking for a freshening up then this is great for you!