• Salt Spring Coffee West Coast Dark Roast
Good

Salt Spring Coffee West Coast Dark Roast Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 591 in Coffee

January 06, 2017

Salt Springs coffee is my new go to brand to have at home. I live how it's roasted in Canada and it's ethical. The roasts are all really good. I like the dark roast more personally but I have tried some blond roasts and they are really good. This coffee hits the senses so well. The taste and aroma are so comforting and I really like how it's sold as whole beans. Tastes so fresh and high quality.

December 21, 2016

I love all of the Salt Spring Coffees. It helps that I live near Salt Spring Island and like to support local businesses. The coffee never fail to impress and I love a good cup of coffee in the morning, afternoon and evening. Also I am NOT a fan of the pods and will always only buy fresh beans and grounds.

August 15, 2016

This is my favourite whole bean coffee. It is organic and fair trade, which is important to me. The flavour is rich, smooth and delicious. I usually purchase at Costco as its the best price I've found.