Samsung 75" Smart TV 7 Series Reviews
Ranked #40 in Home Entertainment

August 11, 2017

Very good TV

La télé Samsung est une très bonne télévision qui dure très longtemps est qui fait le travail. Je vois conseil fortement de l'acheter. En plus, le prix de cette télé n'est pas abusé.

February 23, 2017

I just got this tv and I like the quality. The only problem is that it gets disconnected from the internet alot and stops playing and needs to be restarted.

October 04, 2016

I received this TV as a wedding gift and I must say, I love it! At first I thought it was a little too big and has taken me a while to used to it. Once I did, I can't go back. Perfect picture quality and is great to watch movies or sports on it. It's like a mini theater in my living room. It actually makes the space looks bigger but very nice.

All the TV's we have at our home is Samusung and they really do a great job with their TV's, they certainly don't disappoint. We thought the bigger one will be not as great picture wise, but it's just as good. We have friends that have the same size in a different brand and the picture doesn't look as sharp.