Samsung Galaxy S6

Samsung Galaxy S6 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 161 in Cell Phones

May 08, 2017

I've had this phone for the whole term of my contract and past now. This phonew has been quite durable ans lasting. I use the tempered glass screen protectors and have yet to have a problem.

May 02, 2017

This is one of the better phones that I have used. It is very user friendly, not hard to understand. The best part about it is the fast charging option, phone goes 0-100 within a hour. It is also very easy to switch from app to app.

April 13, 2017

Great cellphone. Best I've ever had, picture quality is amazing, the camera is crisp and high definition. Featured applications are good. I definitely recommend this phone

February 23, 2017

Je viens de changer de cellulaire il y a une semaine, pour le samsung galaxy s6. Je l'adore. On y trouve pleins d'options, la caméra est excellente et il possède un processeur ulta rapide. Je ne changerais de téléphone portable pour rien au monde!!

February 16, 2017

I have had the Samsung Galaxy S6 for almost 2 years now, and I can't wait until my contract is up this summer to switch back to iPhone. I chose Samsung because I loved the idea of added storage...turns out the S6 doesn't have that. Oh well, I thought, 32G is enough and it was cheaper than iPhone so I did it anyway.

I really just miss my iPhone for a few reasons. First of all, the Galaxy S6 somehow uses up WAY more data than my iPhone. I have had to restrict background data to avoid going over my 5GB of data each month - I barely even got close to using 2GBs on the iPhone. I also find that I have a lot more dropped calls, and often have to restart my phone in order to make a phone call or receive text messages. This is not unique to my carrier, as friends on other carriers with the same phone have had the same issue.

I do like aspects of it, including the health app - but I have a fitbit now so don't need that.

January 15, 2017

I've had this phone for a year now and it's starting to over heat and the battery life is poor, charging it multiple times a day. The newer Samsung phones are better but this was good while it lasted.

September 26, 2016

Très bon téléphone intelligent. Le téléphone est très beau avec la sur chaque côtés. Il va super bien et est rapide lors de la navigation. Je l'aime beaucoup.

September 17, 2016

I have always been a Samsung fan. When the S6 came out I was excited to try the phone. I absolutely love it minus the major problem with the battery drain. I can't keep it charged for the life of me.

September 14, 2016

I switched from an IPhone 5c in April to a Samsung S6. The color saturation of the screen and camera quality is unlike anything I've seen.
    I wish I had switched years ago and I could have avoided some many frustrations related to my iPhone.

September 12, 2016

I got my Samsung S6 a year ago after owning the Samsung S4. I love Samsung phones and this one is no exception. It has lots of memory, a fast processor, and takes amazing pictures. I love it.