Samsung Galaxy S6 Reviews
Ranked #5 in Cell Phones

September 16, 2017

Good

I would definitely recommend this to lots of people it's a good quality phone as well.the power supply can last me all day I can keep lots of my music on there

June 29, 2017

Love it

I have been using this phone for about a year now. I did have a few glitches about 6 months ago, I think after a software update (It was sending my messages multiple times) but it was resolved within about a week or so. I haven't had any issues since then, other than storage which is my own issue. Love the camera, great battery life, connects without issues to networks and bluetooth, sleek design, great speaker quality, it's fast and responsive, user intuitive, etc. Love it!

June 26, 2017

J'adore !

C'est le téléphone que j'utilise et je l'adore !

aucun problème de bug tout va toujours bien!

Ce n'est pas LE dernier modèle samsung mais fait aussi bien la job qu'un téléphone nouveau modèle!

June 04, 2017

I got this phone on a free upgrade and I really love it. The camera is a huge step up from the S4 and the OS is super fast. I do wish it were a little smaller to fit into a purse or pocket better but all in all it's a great phone.

May 08, 2017

I've had this phone for the whole term of my contract and past now. This phonew has been quite durable ans lasting. I use the tempered glass screen protectors and have yet to have a problem.

May 02, 2017

This is one of the better phones that I have used. It is very user friendly, not hard to understand. The best part about it is the fast charging option, phone goes 0-100 within a hour. It is also very easy to switch from app to app.

April 13, 2017

Great cellphone. Best I've ever had, picture quality is amazing, the camera is crisp and high definition. Featured applications are good. I definitely recommend this phone

February 23, 2017

Je viens de changer de cellulaire il y a une semaine, pour le samsung galaxy s6. Je l'adore. On y trouve pleins d'options, la caméra est excellente et il possède un processeur ulta rapide. Je ne changerais de téléphone portable pour rien au monde!!

2.8/5

February 16, 2017

I have had the Samsung Galaxy S6 for almost 2 years now, and I can't wait until my contract is up this summer to switch back to iPhone. I chose Samsung because I loved the idea of added storage...turns out the S6 doesn't have that. Oh well, I thought, 32G is enough and it was cheaper than iPhone so I did it anyway.

I really just miss my iPhone for a few reasons. First of all, the Galaxy S6 somehow uses up WAY more data than my iPhone. I have had to restrict background data to avoid going over my 5GB of data each month - I barely even got close to using 2GBs on the iPhone. I also find that I have a lot more dropped calls, and often have to restart my phone in order to make a phone call or receive text messages. This is not unique to my carrier, as friends on other carriers with the same phone have had the same issue.

I do like aspects of it, including the health app - but I have a fitbit now so don't need that.

3.2/5

January 15, 2017

I've had this phone for a year now and it's starting to over heat and the battery life is poor, charging it multiple times a day. The newer Samsung phones are better but this was good while it lasted.