4.9/5
#12 in Home Office

Good - 0

September 20, 2017

Good smart phone

I bought this phone 1 year ago and I am very happy with that. Very fast and productive. And the best thing - colorful pictures and videos with great quality! Totally recommend.

August 02, 2017

my first android ever

I am have always been team IPhone until I switched to this guy.
    I've been using it for a little over a year now and i'm not quite sure what I ever saw in an IPhone!!

June 15, 2017

awesome

I absolutely LOVE the Samsung products. the camera is amazing on this phone. It so easy and simple to get around on this phone. I find that these phones are least likely to break.

April 09, 2017

This is the best phoneI have ever used or own. I love how long the battery lasts, how fast it charges send all of the features in it. It never freezes or lags on me and has tons of space.

March 08, 2017

Best phone I have ever had. Great screen size and graphics. Long lasting battery. Quick charger is amazing and super fast. Only thing I don't like is the tray for the sim and memory card.

October 05, 2016

This is a great phone and it has an excellent camera, a very large screen. It has really loud volume compared to other cell phones, so it can really be used like a radio. There are many many apps from the play store. It is very thin and also very durable as I have dropped it many times and it has not cracked scratched or anything. I really love this phone. It is really worth purchasing it.

September 27, 2016

I had upgraded form my S5 to an LG 4..within a few weeks I started to regret the change and had nothing but problems with the LG ..so I went back to the store and was able to give it back and upgrade to My new S7. I couldnt be happier with the performance and speed of this device. It is by far the very best phone I have owned. I wont be buying anything but Samsung in the future!!