Good

Samsung gallaxy tablet Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 104 in Computers

April 04, 2017

I love my Samsung gallaxy tablet. I has the Samsung mini 3 tablet for about 3 years. Its so nice to have a new tablet. Its easy to use and I like the camera thats in it. I take tons of pictures with my phone and its nice that I can use it now on my tablet. I wasn't a fan of the last one I had. The camera wasnt good.
    It travels so well. and its so handy to have.

April 04, 2017

Samsung tablet is better than my phone ! I can download anything and everything. It was the best electronic purchase to date. I am not tech savvy but this tablet is so easy to use.

March 06, 2017

my husband and I both own Samsung's Galaxy 4 tablets and we love them. Easy to operate, battery lasts a long time when charged and super easy to navigate around the web with it. Even the cameras take great pics and videos.
    If we ever have buy another tablet, it will definitely be Samsung for us.

July 06, 2016

I was given a Samsung Galaxy tablet when I switched banks for free. Loved the tablet so much I ended up switching phones as well. I've never had any problems with this tablet.