Sanissimo Salmas Reviews

Crafted from a simple recipe of ONLY four ingredients, where 97% is whole grain corn flour and the remaining ingredients maintain the delicious corn taste and light crisp texture. Sanissimo® Salmas™ come in a box of 8 convenient individual packages with 3 oven baked corn crackers in each package. With a satisfying crispy texture and lightly salted flavour, Salmas™ are a snack that tastes great, and allows you to Feel Sanissimo® Good™.

Ces craquelins sont faits à partir d’une recette simple contenant SEULEMENT quatre ingrédients. Ils sont faits à 97 % de farine de maïs à grains entiers et le reste des ingrédients assurent le goût de maïs délicieux et leur texture légère et croustillante. Les craquelins SalmasMC de Sanissimo® sont offerts dans une boîte contenant 8 sachets individuels pratiques de trois craquelins. Avec leur texture croustillante, et légèrement salés, ces craquelins s’avèrent une collation délicieuse qui vous fera dire : c’est bon en Sanissimo®.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Yummy!

I received this product complimentary from family rated to review. I love a good cracker and these corn crackers are perfect for a light lunch or snack. I top cheese and tomato or dip in my favorite salsa. Good flavor and low in fat! I would recommend buying!!

February 01, 2019

Loved them. Will be buying more.

I absolutely loved these, they taste delicious, nice n crunchy n jam packed with flavour. I live that there oven baked, no sugar added and GMO. Great for healthy snacking. I will definitely be buying more.
    Even my picky son had one.

Yummy and healthy

I bought this pack by using the free coupons that I received from family rated. I already purchase all the products and wanted to try these crackers. They are awsome, taste good and perfect to serve as snacks for parties. You can be creative by using choice of cheese and veggies to go on the top. Its 5 out of 5.
    Please note that I received it for free from familyrated. #familyratedclub #gotitfree #trysanissimo

Delicious Sanissimo Salmas

I was absolutely thrilled with the quality and taste of the Sanissimo Salmas crackers! They were crunchy and had just the right amount of saltiness! Only a few were cracked in the box which was impressive. I was also happy to find a new cracker that I can eat as it is certified Gluten free.

I enjoyed my crackers plain, with deli meat and cheese and with tuna. There are many possibilities. I will definitely be buying regularily

January 18, 2019

A definite hit for our house!

Never heard of the Sanissimo brand, but was pleasantly surprised when I was finally able to find the Salmas at the store and try them!
    I picked up a box of chia and flax flavour. I was stoked that they're in individual snack sized packages (great for the kids when we're on the go!). While I have no dietary restrictions, I am impressed that this product has no added sugar, and is gluten free.
    I'll start off by saying that these crackers are extremely versatile! They taste similar to higher end corn tortilla chips, with much less saltiness and way more crunch and stability for dipping and stacking. They taste great plain, with salsa, dipped in onion dip, and stacked with my fave taco fixings! My littles devoured a package of the salmas within minutes of opening it. I'll be trying out other flavors for sure!

January 18, 2019

Yum!

I loved trying this flatbread/cracker over the holidays with cheese and hummus. It tastes very nice and is healthy as it's oven baked and contains less salt.

January 11, 2019

Simply delicious!

I really love these crackers. They are crisp and flavourful, which proves that all of that other crap that goes into so many products really isn't needed. Perfect accompaniment to my salad and/or soup lunch at work.

I like the prepackaged idea, but I don't like that they aren't compostable or recyclable. Only negative that I can see.

January 04, 2019

Very high quality corn crackers!

I can taste the quality in these corn crackers. They taste like corn chips but way better quality. They are not too thin and not too thick (thicker than corn chips) and has a nice pure corn crackers taste with a hint of salt. I can taste that it is oven baked and felt pretty healthy eating it. They are perfect to eat by itself and with salsa or other spreads/dips. I like that the box comes with individual packs for portability - easy to take on the go and enjoy when I’m hungry while on the run since they taste good by itself. Each pack only has three crackers but they are generously sized. It is a bit pricey but that’s the price for the thoughtful packaging and quality. I would recommend this to my family and friends. I did received this product for free in exchange for my honest review of this product.

December 27, 2018

Great for an easy lunch

I'm a busy mom of 2 little boys, our days are packed and often I don't have the chance to sit down and have a real lunch so my go-to lately has been Salmas corn crackers and a protein, like tuna or hummus and veggies.

I really like that these crackers are gluten free without the speciality food price and the packaging of 3 crackers of a decent size is perfect for on-the-go snacks or lunches.

The flavour is nice and light, a nice roasted corn flavour with a bit of salt, it pairs well with any savoury dip or protein, I've even used them to dip into egg salad! They are crunchy and strong enough to scoop dip and hold protein.

They have become a staple in our pantry, my kids even reach for them which is a sign that they're great!

December 26, 2018

Love this gluten free cracker

This is a crispy flatbread cracker that is perfect for dips, protein, or to eat alone. Love that it is a gluten free option. The criss crossed markings on the cracker give it an artisan feel that looks great when serving.