Scentsy Baked Apple Pie Scentsy bar Reviews

October 03, 2017

Awesome fall scent !

Like all scentsy products, I was greatly impressed with this product.

Some scents last longer than the others, and this is definitely one of the longest lasting ones.
    The scent reminds me so much of fall, and I love using in around October.

It creates such a beautiful, warm smell throughout my house and it smells like I've been baking all day long. Such a yummy, beautiful product.

Like all scentsy bars, the price is very affordable and each block costs around $8 if not cheaper. Each block also lasts around a month, so it's an excellent value for what you pay for it.

September 06, 2017

#FamilyRated Such an amazing scent, the entire family loved.

I love Scentsy bars, but this one is far above and beyond the normalcy that I normally expect from Scentsy. This was a great scent and lasted for days/weeks! The entire family loved this scent so I decided to add this into one of my #FamilyRated reviews. Very worthwhile investment purchasing this.

July 28, 2017

Smells Good Enough To Eat

I love everything about Scentsy but the Baked Apple Pie bar has to be my favourite. It makes your entire home smell delicious with only three cubes. It's long lasting too.

May 16, 2017

I love coming home from work to a good smelling house. No matter whats going on, this scentsy bar leaves me thinking of Nana's house. It isn't too strong or too mild, just right. I love to use this at Christmas and around the holidays. Sets the atmosphere.

May 03, 2017

This is my favorite. The only downfall is that it doesn't hold its scent for very long so I go through a lot of it.
    One bar will make my entire house smell like I baked a pie, and SURPRISE I don't. :D

January 31, 2017

these bars are the best. the smell of baked apples when you have it melting. just like baking fresh apple pies. the scents last along time. great value for the money.

April 17, 2016

Whenever I am having guests over I make sure to put this in my scentsy warmers. Especially in the kitchen. It's such a welcoming scent and guests always comment on how nice my house smells.

January 02, 2016

This Scentsy bar smells just liked a baked apple pie. It's a perfect scent to have on during thanksgiving holidays. Although, it does make you crave dessert. I find it a bit too strong in smaller spaces. It works best in a larger room.