Scentsy Baked Apple Pie Scentsy bar

Scentsy Baked Apple Pie Scentsy bar Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

May 16, 2017

I love coming home from work to a good smelling house. No matter whats going on, this scentsy bar leaves me thinking of Nana's house. It isn't too strong or too mild, just right. I love to use this at Christmas and around the holidays. Sets the atmosphere.

May 03, 2017

This is my favorite. The only downfall is that it doesn't hold its scent for very long so I go through a lot of it.
    One bar will make my entire house smell like I baked a pie, and SURPRISE I don't. :D

January 31, 2017

these bars are the best. the smell of baked apples when you have it melting. just like baking fresh apple pies. the scents last along time. great value for the money.

April 17, 2016

Whenever I am having guests over I make sure to put this in my scentsy warmers. Especially in the kitchen. It's such a welcoming scent and guests always comment on how nice my house smells.

January 02, 2016

This Scentsy bar smells just liked a baked apple pie. It's a perfect scent to have on during thanksgiving holidays. Although, it does make you crave dessert. I find it a bit too strong in smaller spaces. It works best in a larger room.