Schick Intuition Advanced Moisturizing Womens Razor with Shea Butter Reviews
#13 in Hair Removal

July 11, 2020

My New Best Friend When Camping

I love camping, swimming, hiking, canoodling in the tent with my partner lol, but after 2 days my legs would be prickly and terrible looking. Trying to shave in a campground shower is a nightmare and I would feel guilty about taking so long (especially with new social distancing rules). I saw this razor on a commercial where the woman woke up late and just wet the razor and shaved while getting ready and I was intrigued.
    So, I wasn't able to get ready and do the splits while shaving like the woman on the commercial, but I was able to shave in the tent with just a cup of water and a towel!!! Plus there was no irritation, even though it was a fast shave on dry skin. I am SO impressed.

June 13, 2020

Best Razor Ever!

The my favorite razor, I love it and have been using it for years. Just add water, no shaving cream needed. It's easy to use, lasts a while and does an excellent job while keeping skin soft. I don't get cuts or nicks using this one, unlike other razors I have tried. It's a game changer!

March 23, 2020
    California, United States

Women’s razor

I FREAKING IVE THIS RAZOR!!! Especially when you first open you blade! So smooth and works great!!! The only con I would have to say would be when you use it the blinder starts to get smaller and smaller sooo then it doesn’t support the blade much more so it easier to get cut if that makes sense other then that I do love this razor! Also love that I can hang it on my shower wall🙂

March 23, 2020

Feels wonderful, travel efficient and time saving!

Talk about a revolutionary product. Not only does this make shaving quicker, but it keeps your legs feeling unbelievably smooth. It's also super convenient to pack up and bring on a trip, eliminating things like the space a can of shaving cream takes up, and that nasty rusty ring that sometimes comes from them. The shae butter is unbelievably soft on the skin, and smells great. I would definitely reccomend this over any other razor, or shaving cream.

March 20, 2020

FAVORITE

Love the shave cream outer shell and the cute handle! All together leaves an amazing shave & is a long lasting razor. Its my go to ! I've tried basically every scent that they have and they're all amazing. No matter which type you go for schick Intuition is the way to go

October 13, 2019

The only shaver I've ever needed

I have used these shavers since I first began shaving over 10 years ago. They're amazing. I've occasionally tried others and they just dont compare. I love that you can use these in the shower as the razor is surrounded by soap. Once all the soap it used up, you can easily replace the razor part. You dont need any shaving cream and they do a great job.

October 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great close smooth shave! Better than anything I have used!

This razor gives such a smooth close shave. My legs feel so soft afterwards. Much better than any product I have used! And I never have nicks or cuts from shaving!!

June 24, 2019

Awesome razor! No shaving cream and super sort skin!

This is one of the best razors i have ever used!! I love that there is no need for shaving cream, the smell, the way it makes my skin feel, i love it all! I definitely recommend giving this one a try! I have 3 little kids at home and it's so great for a quick and easy shave!

April 20, 2019

Love this razor. My new favourite

This is now a staple in my house. Love this product. The soap around the razor makes for an easy glide while shaving.
    Find it a little pricey though but Highly recommend this along with my daughters.

2.7/5

March 18, 2019

Convenient but gone too quick

There razors are okay. It's difficult to get a close shave the first time you use it because the blade is under the shaving and cream solid and then the front wears down super fast and you're left with the shaving cream part only on the back which isn't helpful. If they could find a way to make these last longer I would love them!! I think these are the best and possibly only product like this beside Gilette Venus so I keep purchasing them for the convenience but curse how quickly they become useless. It's definitely a love/hate relationship.