Schick Intuition Advanced Moisturizing Womens Razor with Shea Butter Reviews

July 19, 2021

SCHICK INTUITION MOISTURIZING RAZOR WITH SHEA BUTTER

I love using this razor on my legs as it makes shaving so quick, while getting a close shave. This razor is similar to waxing for me as the close shave allows me to go a long time before hair growth returns. The razor has 4 blades, soap & moisturizer built in, and is easy to glide on skin especially on areas such as my knees. This razor leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, and it is hard to cut yourself/get razor bumps. The blade lasts a long time and is worth the money! I highly recommend giving this product a try.

July 17, 2021

MUST BUY

This razor works REALLY well! no need for shaving cream. So convenient and gives a great close shave. slides and glides really smoothly no nicks! shaving soap great for travelling. It makes it really smooth to touch afterwards. The conditioners in the blades are amazing! They're just perfect. This is one of the best razors I've ever used!

June 21, 2021

Close, Quick Shave

This razor is super convenient and handy being all in one. All you need is water to get a nice lather. The 4 blade pivoting head provided a quick close shave as the shea butter moisturized my legs making them soft and smooth. This razor actually saved me time and effort in comparison to my other razors and the extra refillable cartridge is an added bonus.

June 12, 2021

Gentle on Skin

I love this razor. It’s very gentle on my skin. I never knick myself shaving with it. I love how smooth and soft my skin is and not as dry as when using shave gel. Plus it’s so much quicker than shaving with shave gel.

June 03, 2021

2-in-1 razor! No more shaving gel.

No more fuss on applying shaving gel. Got this 2-in-1 razor, #freeproduct, in the mail a few weeks ago and I’m loving it. My skin feels so skills smooth and soft. The shea butter really helps to keep the skin hydrated and moist. No itchiness either. It also came with an extra set of blades.

💁🏻‍♀️
    @schickintuitionca #SmoothShave #ShaveRoutine #ShowerRoutine #MeTime

May 27, 2021

Bought on a whim, now everyone needs Schick Intuition!

I was so impressed with the marvellous scented moisturizing bar that surrounds the razor. It’s got a lather scented with Shea butter that glides it across my skin. It makes showering so much more pleasurable! I’ve recommended it to all my friends and even my daughters love using it too.

May 26, 2021

Must have for camping/quick showers

For any one who has to shave and be conscious of how much water they are using this razor is a must. Not only does it leave your skin silky smooth but it moisturizes the shaved area too. With no need of shaving cream this razor works great in stand up shower stalls, in the camper or anywhere you don't want to fuss with shaving cream.

May 26, 2021

cute and works

The first thing I will talk about is packing. Omg I would just like to say my pastel love has been satisfied! I’m a huge lover of packaging. It’s the first place that shows to me if the company cares or not( yes packages are not a full tell but I do believe if a company puts effort into packing they most likely put effort into the product). The packaging is a lovely pink and cute bubbles on the side. The box feels like high quality cardboard with a mat/ wax feel. The packaging I give a 5/5.

Now time for the shaver. There are many things that I like about this shaver and very few things I don’t. I will start with the things I don’t like. The are not big just small thing. The first one is that it’s only 4 blades, I wish it was 5. Another one is that it has a strong perfume smell and not really a Shea butter smell but once wet it smells nicer. Now things I liked. I love how it comes with a huge lid with holes in it so the lather doesn’t get messed up when you put it on counter. I’m also a fan of the size, I have another shaver and I wasn’t sure if I’d like the big handle but I do, it’s very comfortable. The lather also leaves my skin very smooth. I would recommend this product but I wouldn’t recommend it to someone with sensitive skin as the perfume might bug your skin.

also I’m a sucker for the colors of these shaver 😆

May 19, 2021
    United States

Love this razor!

I was given the opportunity to try the Shick Intuition razor in Shea butter. First of all, the smell of a shea butter was wonderful. You smell it as soon as you take it out of the package. Second, I love the fact that I can just get in the shower and I don’t need any shaving gel. I can just let the water be my guide and help me with a smooth, close shave. My legs felt soft and moisturized after my shave was over. I recommend this for anyone. Realistically if you were ever in a jam, all you need is a bottle of water and this razor and you could literally shave anywhere..

May 08, 2021

Great Value!

This product is a time saver and gives you a great close shave. I love that I don't have to fuss with shaving creams or gels when using this razor. The all in one razor with moisturizering strip shaves me time when I'm getting ready. The Shea butter leaves my legs so smooth and hydrated! Would definitely recommend to all the busy women!