Schick Quattro Razor for Women Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 487 in Hair Removal

Modified for a woman's curves, the Quattro For Women razor still has all the sophisticated features of a man's razor - adding up to one seriously serious shave.Features:Duo Conditioning Strips, one with Aloe and the other with Vitamins E & B5, provides comfort and glide.Four Synchronized Blades give you the ultimate smoothness with a single pass of the razor.The Pivoting Head moves a full 40 degrees to conform to the contours of your skin.The Ergonomic Design features multiple rest points positioned for the six most popular grips.A soft, cushy rubber provides a No-Slip grip that keeps the razor where it belongs - in your hands.The Metal Handle is 39 grams of zinc alloy for a substantial feel and great control.

May 29, 2017

I like Schick Quatro very much..I like that you have disposibles now because it makes it easier on my budget and It doesn't matter if I forget it.. What I've noticed is that they don't last as long as the blades..If I bought just four blades it would last me 2mths. 3 rasors = 1 month.

May 28, 2017

Womens razors are very expensive and the quality isn't the greatest-- however this is one of the better ones I've tried. I've use the same one for a while and was quite happy with how good it still shaves bc ones I've had in the past haven't lasted nearly as long.

February 23, 2017

This is my favorite razor. It does a great job getting close to the skin and leaving my skin soft and smooth. I buy two at a time so I can keep one in my bathroom and one in my travel bag.

1.0/5

January 10, 2016

I didn't like how this razor worked ,I ended up with a lot of cuts on my legs,it didn't give me a smooth shave at all,very disappointed

2.7/5

November 13, 2014

I would not buy the Shick Quattro again. Compared to the much more user friendly Shick Hydro men's razor, this one is horrible. The head is too small to smoothly glide over curves. And even with a brand new razor I find myself having to go over the same spot more than once. I like the ergonomic handle, but it just can't make up for the tiny razor head that's prone to nicking my skin and not gliding properly. I feel like it takes me longer to shave with the Quattro than it does with the men's razor.

September 13, 2012

I have tried many razors out trying to find the smoothest yet most durable and precise razor! This one so far I find to be one of the best. It not only gets in ALL curves,dimples, and creases but it cuts the hair very close to your skin so its smooth! I never cut myself with this razor either! It doesnt have any extra useless space on it, so it can get into those tight cracks.. lol. Its a fairly good price for it, compaired to the others. I DEFINITELY Recommend this razor X1000! And it also has a single blade on it with also helps. honestly with other razors they say it comes with moisturizing spot,etc, but i find that it doesnt work, as long as you use a nice soap or lotion to shave there will be no issues. So It doesnt bother me that theres no extra moisturizer on it.

September 13, 2012

I received a free sample of this razor from Schick a few months ago, and really loved it. It was a great shave, leaving behind no stubble. I have never cut myself using this razor, and found that it was very easy to hold onto.

April 23, 2012

Schick Quattro Razor is amazing, gives a smoother shave than others out on the market. Loves how it makes my legs feel after using. Would recommend this razor to everyone.

April 23, 2012

I've been using Schick Quattro for years now and I still love it.
    I have never cut myself with this razor and it always gives me excellent results in obtaining a smooth shave.
    It pivots nicely for shaving your underarms as well! :)
    The blades are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it. And I find it last a lot longer than the standard double blade razor :)
    I highly recommend Schick Quattro :)

April 02, 2012

Great razor. Leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. Gives you a close shave and did not irritate my sensitive skin.