Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher - Black Reviews

Temporary root cover spray that instantly covers lighter and grey regrowth in a few seconds. Available in 6 colours

Le vaporisateur temporaire correcteur de racines qui couvre instantément les repousses moins foncées et le gris en quelques secondes. Disponible en 6 couleurs

Excellent product

I was selected to try @schwarzkopf #tryRootRetoucher as part of ChickAdvisor. I #gotitfree and certainly will buy it in the future. Easy and quick to apply to coverup the grey.

February 01, 2018

Hair colour convenience in a spray can!

I got his product free for review from ChickAdvisor in black colour. This is a hand sized can that you must shake vigorously to get the product to come out. When it does and make sure you cover yourself with a towel, the wet to dry pigment comes out on covers the white and gray hair almost instantly. There is no smell which is a good thing. I have short hair and I covered entire stands of gray hair with this. You do have to wash your hands immediately after applying. This dries within 1-2 minutes after applying. Then I style my hair with wet cream and hair spray-it stays on on all day and it shampoos out well. It looks and feels natural on the hair and matched my black hair exactly.

Unexpected results!

#tryRootRetoucher #CreateYourStyle #gotitfree
    Tried out Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher. Thinner hair - made it look fuller. Colour was a little off but nothing is perfect! Will try again in the future.

Grey hair no more!

I struggle with a few very noticeable grays on the front and I’m constantly postponing a hair color so this works amazing for me, cause I can just spray it real quick and they are gone in seconds and the color matches my hair perfectly! Win win for me!

Updated On: February 01, 2018

#gotitfree #tryrootretoucher #createyourstyle

January 31, 2018

It really looked natural and covers greys

This really worked well, It looks natural on and covers my greys. The only caveat would be that one must be mindful to wear a hood, or use an umbrella when using this product as the product ran a bit on my forehead while walking while it was lightly snowing. Also use caution while working out while profusely sweating.

Updated On: January 31, 2018

I tried it in black.

Bye bye greys

I got the chance to try this product for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. I got sent the Root touch up in black. I dye my hair black and I hate redying my hair black all the time cause of greys. This product is amazing and so easy to use. Once im done with this can I will definitely be buying a new one. Thank you so much ChickAdvisor #tryRootRetoucher #CreateYourStyle #gotitfree.

Complete coverage

I liked the fact that it's light. Complete coverage for a quick fix. I tried other brands before not ad effective as this one. I didnt find any color diffetence as i tried black. Will purchase in the near future

Awesome Product!

I don't have grey hair & I don't care if my roots are visible but I have to recommend this product for anyone who does!
    I decided that I would use this to cover up my pink bangs & it works so well. I could completely see myself using this to hide my colors if I were to go to court or any other situation where colorful hair might not be the best.

I will definitely keep a can on hand just in case " I will be giving my girlfriend's each a can as well!

A quick fix

I received this product for free. I'm impressed with the coverage. It sprays out a little stripy but if you blend it with a brush or fingers to disperse the colour uniformly, it covers any regrowth very well. Don't forget to wash your hands right after if not, your hands will have stains.

The product info was hard to find (under the label). I wished it was more visible on the bottle.

I like this product as a quick fix in between my salon appointment. There's 25 applications, so it's not that bad. Downside is that I need to reapply the product everyday since it washes off when shampooing.

3.2/5

Not really for me

I wasn't sure what to expect by using Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher. I read instructions and away I went! The initial spray didn't look like it got my hair, so I tried again, which led to an accidental shot right to my scalp. Once I got the hang of spraying and holding the bottle at just the right angle, the process was relatively easy. I had to use my brush to blend it in a bit, as there were areas that looked a little off.
    Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher did a wonderful job of covering my grey! While this isn't a product I would normally use, nor go out of my way to purchase, I'd say it's good when you're in a pinch between salon/at home dye touch ups. Don't be like me and touch your hair after an application! I ended up with black on my hands! I would definitely avoid using the root retoucher on a rainy or snowy day.
    #gotitfree#chickadvisor#thanksSchwarzkopf