Scotch Brite Extreme Scrub Sponge Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 14, 2017

I have tried a lot of sponges but I always end until back at these. The Are tough on messes without damaging my pots or fine dishes. They also last forever. A quick run through the dishwasher and they are like new again.

February 25, 2017

i don't really understand the hype over this product. it is mediocre. i have gotten a couple other dish sponges from the dollar store that last longer and fight grease better than these. i will not be repurchasing.

December 29, 2016

We normally get the 10 pack of scrubbies from the Dollar store. We never thought about paying more for a scrubber that did MORE.

These Scotch Scrubbies are pretty amazing. My Husband rarely does dishes, but he did them at the cottage this past weekend, and asked where I got our new scrub sponge and that it was excellent at cleaning in comparison to our economical sponges.

They are able to remove tough scalding stains and melted in food with a bit of hot water, with minimal arm power required. We didn’t need to use the normal green scrubber along with a sponge scrubber in order to get some tough food off of our frying pan or regular pots.

We also do not have a dishwasher, so normally go through a scrub sponge once every two or three days. So far, the Scotch Scrubbie has lasted a week with daily use, including one of my food prep days (3 hours of cooking 30 meals for weekdays) which means several washes over the period of my prepping. There is no wear and tear on it yet!

I even washed the scrub in the washer by accident (it was in with some towels), and it came out perfect and ready to use.

I haven’t smelt any weird odours from the sponge either – always a concern with lower end scrubbies.

Overall, although I wish the price point were lower, the quality and durability of these sponges will be making it a regular appearance in our kitchen sink!

April 09, 2016

Only product that can do multiple cleaning job. I am using it for my cleaning kitchen. Love this product and using it for years. Its easily available and good price.

February 17, 2016

Scotch Brite has been around for years. This is a great sponge to keep by the sink for cleaning jobs. It is great in the kitchen or bathroom. It is high quality and will last a long time. I highly recommend these for all your cleaning needs.

January 10, 2016

Great quality sponge.
    Works well for dishes and cleaning up the sink.
    Happy customer.

January 05, 2016

Pretty good sponge. Cleaned my dishes and sink well. I have no complaints.

October 31, 2015

Works so well, I'm very impressed.

September 24, 2015

wouldnt use anything else i have tried alot of others and this is definitely the best

September 01, 2015

This sponge is super durable and really gets rid of messes. I often make pasta sauce, which is difficult to scrub off of the stove once it has dried, but this sponge cleans my stove with moderate effort on my part. Considering the quality of the product, the price is really great too.