Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

November 05, 2015

Love this! as someone who hates to sew these bonding strips are amazing. i didn't have any pants to hem but I did have some curtains that I wanted to shorten. The bonding strips were easy to apply and the result was great. Will definitely be keeping these in the house

November 05, 2015

Love this! Got it free to try and I'm in love. Used these on my jeans that I have NEVER been able to wear because I'm too lazy to get them hemmed. I wear them ALL the time now

November 05, 2015

The Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding strips are super sticky, do not forget the wetting your fingers step before applying to your fabric, it works really well! I will be purchasing more as I am not a person who sews. I will no longer be deterred from buying clothing that needs taking up or hemming, this is so simple and lasts in the wash, I think it is great!

November 05, 2015

I received this product for free from 3M in exchange for an honest review. I decided to use this product to turn a few thrift store items into a costume for my daughter. It is very sticky and you need to get it right the first time! I hemmed the sleeves on a men's dress shirt to turn them into arm warmers, and made a ladies sleeveless shirt less baggy. It was a success! Even after washing, It stayed put! She was thrilled with her costume and I was thrilled with not having to sew! A success all around!

November 05, 2015

love this product! I always have issues with my pant length and I always have to get my pants shorten. Often I will use pins or tape to correct my pant length, which doesn't work that well.

I have so happy to have the opportunity to try this out I have so many pants that need to be shorten.

I love this particular product because you can do it yourself without having to go to a tailor, which can get very expensive. I was able to tailor my paints myself so easily! The end results look amazing and you'd never no that I didn't have them professional tailored.

Works wonderful!

Love this

November 05, 2015

So amazed with this product! Used it on almost all my husbands dress pants that had a long fit on him. i used pins to "hem" it before and it looked horrible. this was a time and money saver than going out and having them tailored. highly recommend this product!

November 05, 2015

When you don’t sew; #ScotchEssentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips is a secret weapon. I was impressed on how easy it was to use for someone like me who hates to follow instructions. In a few quick steps I was on my way to hemming my own skirt. I was so proud of being able to do this DIY project on my own. I was not intimidated by using this product as it was very straightforward. I was up to the challenge and took my time to achieve excellent results. The strips were easy to handle and stayed firmly in place. The product has staying power and holds up in the wash. Next time I need to hem a piece of clothing I’ll attempt to try it myself. I’ll have one less thing to bring to the tailor. Thanks @ChickAdvisor for letting review this cost saving product from #ScotchEssentials.

November 05, 2015

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I was super excited to receive these because I am on the shorter side, and always need to be hemming my pants for work. I had a couple of pairs that I always just folded in, because I was too lazy to hem them. Then I got to try the Scotch Brand Permanent Hem Bonding Strips and my days of long, folded pants were done! They were so easy to apply and they really stayed put. I did not have to worry about the hem coming off at all. These are really great for someone who does not have the time to be hemming all their pants.

November 05, 2015

Love those strips! used one on my pant's last week and didnt move or fell-off. I love using strips since i dont sew that much and lack the time to do them. The strips are easy to use and they do stick very well.

November 05, 2015

I'm loving these bonding strips. I've been using it for my pants, my daughters' uniform, and my favorite makeup bag which have a small part coming off. The adhesive is amazing! I will definitely repurchase, keep some in my everyday bag, and will bring along with me next much which I'll be travelling for a month.