Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

October 02, 2019

Good

These are definitely a great quick fix for the on the go person I think these don’t really last forever but they’re a great quick fix that will last a couple of washes.

July 03, 2019

Not just for pants!

I was lucky to have picked these up at the clearance section and I am glad I grabbed every single pack. I have used them on pants and they do stand up to multiple washes. I have also used them on tops, even T-shirts, so I can create shape without tucking them into my pants and showing my kangaroo pouch.
    ** They are super sticky so be sure to measure and iron the crease for best/precise hemming! **

July 02, 2019

GREAT!

This stuff is great,Iv'e used it on pants that need hemming.1 pair went through the cold wash FOUR times , the others two times.For sure ,I would buy again.

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Easy to use!

I have had a pack of these sitting in a drawer for years! I have also had 5 pairs of pants that required hemming for just as long. (I am 5'1 so everything is always way too long!) I got 4.5 out of 5 pairs hemmed up in about a hour. They look look perfect! I am so happy. Now I need to go buy another pack of this awesome stuff tomorrow.

October 19, 2018

Best buy

Being vertically challenged lol, always hated buying new clothes and having either to pay to get hemmed or butcher the new item myself. Finally a quick solution that is quick and effective. Also stands up in washer and dryer which most do not. Goodbye sewing machine.

January 29, 2018

Love my hem

I always have to hem my childrens pants especially when it comes to cold weather and there school uniforms. I purchased all new pants for my children and my son who is 8 is still growing so I didn’t want to cut the pants and sew them for a hem. I looked everywhere online an read reviews and end s with this product. It was so easy to use and I can’t belived how clean and great the hem looks on the pants. When washing there is no issues the hem is still in tact.

September 23, 2017

Great if you don't want to sew!

Scotch essentials permanent bonding strips are great for hemming pants if you don't want to sew them. I've used this when I'm short on time but want to hem my pants (and I have to hem all of my pants). It's easy to use and works great!

September 15, 2017

Every year I shrink a little bit and suck at sewing Yahoo

So obviously all my pant legs are way too long in the past the back of my hem on all my jeans etc were frayed and beat up bad. I live out in the country and there wasn't any store to hem my pants for me as I don't sew. So a great big THANK YOU to Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem. Yahoo No more frayed hems!!!

May 22, 2017

I needed to hem a pair of jeans so I found the hem strips and decided to try as I don't own a sewing machine anymore. I was leery but I cut the jeans put the strips in place and ironed the hem. It worked out really well.

May 22, 2017

I hate sewing and I'm not very good at it so for me this was perfectly, I had already tried Scotch Essentials button fix and it was so easy and it has lasted. I've used the bonding strips at least 10 times and every item is still bonded together. The first time I used it I did do it wrong I put the iron directly on the strip it made a mess but that was my fault for not reading directions properly. Great Product..