Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

December 11, 2015

FINALLY! I hemmed my favourite black dress pants. The Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Tape is the perfect solution if you want to permanently hem a pair of pants or a skirt. It's so easy. The bond is held without the use of an iron, so very simple. you want to be sure to follow direction so you do not stick your fingers to your pants!
    I am a procrastinator when it comes to fixing things, so these solutions are perfect for me. Being a busy on the go mom, anything that is fast and easy to fix will get done. No sewing machines or irons!

Updated On: December 11, 2015

December 09, 2015

I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club. I found it very easy to use and had great results. I love that you don't need to iron to make a crease. Works great on any fabric whether it's jeans or cotton. After putting it the washing machine many times is still holds which I was pretty impressed. Great product!

December 09, 2015

Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
    Easy application
    Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle

I really loved this products and do recommend it,

November 30, 2015

I was very impressed by the quality of this product. I used it to hem a skirt I had gotten at the thrift store that was just a bit longer than I wanted. It held very well, and was very easy to use. I have since washed the skirt twice, and it is holding strong, which surprised me greatly. I would definitely recommend this - greta alternatives for non-sewers

November 30, 2015

A bit of a late review, but finally found something in my closet that was perfect for this product. It has now been worn and washed three times, and still holding strong! For someone like me, who cannot sew, this product is a godsend!

November 30, 2015

My son has a hard time finding pants that fit his short legs. He is built like a football player but only has a 29 inch leg seam. Normally he is walking on his pants, until I got to try these! This hem tape lasts, even when washing the pants the tape stays put. My son was so happy, and so was my wallet. Tailoring can get expensive when you have to get 15 pairs hemmed.

November 29, 2015

Love Scotch Essentials. Was able to try them out as part of the program and will be a part of my clothing repair routine.

November 27, 2015

I used the Permanent Hem Bonding Strips for my beloved jeans that I love but always have to fold up when wearing. These strips does the trick and I can finally wear the jeans happily. Even after putting them into the wash they turned out fine.
    Provided free for review.

November 25, 2015

I received the bonding strips to try and it could not have come at a better time. I used it to hem a pair of pants which has last through a wash and dry cycle. I would definitely use these again since taking items to the cleaners for small hemming jobs can add up.

November 25, 2015

I received this product for free to try out and review as part of Chickadvisor's product review club. I found it very easy to use and had great results. I don't normally hem my pants myself, I normally take it to a tailor if I need something done, so I found this very much more cost effective. It really was easy to use as well! I would most definitely purchase this product again and would not hesitate to recommend to a friend. I have actually decided to carry it around in my car with me in case I or someone I'm with needs it in the future in a pinch!