Scotch Essentials Permanent Hem Bonding Strips Reviews

• Instantly bond fabric without sewing or ironing
  • Easy application
  • Holds securely through cold water wash and low temperature dry cycle
  • Works on most fabrics; pretest delicate fabrics (not for use on silk); versatile and works for other fabric projects

October 02, 2019

Good

These are definitely a great quick fix for the on the go person I think these don’t really last forever but they’re a great quick fix that will last a couple of washes.

September 19, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Quality tape

When it comes to brand of tapes this one is a keeper forsure. The price isn't as high as most tapes seem to be now a days. And the quality overall in general is great. Lasting is long just how I need it to be when I'm working on projects.

July 03, 2019

Not just for pants!

I was lucky to have picked these up at the clearance section and I am glad I grabbed every single pack. I have used them on pants and they do stand up to multiple washes. I have also used them on tops, even T-shirts, so I can create shape without tucking them into my pants and showing my kangaroo pouch.
    ** They are super sticky so be sure to measure and iron the crease for best/precise hemming! **

July 02, 2019

GREAT!

This stuff is great,Iv'e used it on pants that need hemming.1 pair went through the cold wash FOUR times , the others two times.For sure ,I would buy again.

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Easy to use!

I have had a pack of these sitting in a drawer for years! I have also had 5 pairs of pants that required hemming for just as long. (I am 5'1 so everything is always way too long!) I got 4.5 out of 5 pairs hemmed up in about a hour. They look look perfect! I am so happy. Now I need to go buy another pack of this awesome stuff tomorrow.

October 19, 2018

Best buy

Being vertically challenged lol, always hated buying new clothes and having either to pay to get hemmed or butcher the new item myself. Finally a quick solution that is quick and effective. Also stands up in washer and dryer which most do not. Goodbye sewing machine.

October 03, 2018

Good. I will buy more

I bought and tried this permanent one but I don’t something is not holding it up. It didnt last on my pants in my first attemp. Its a little bet discomforts of keeping it together but i tried second time again and it still holding on. Yes, i will definitely buy more.

0.5/5

August 20, 2018

Jaime pas

Super mal quand je les met je n'aime pas se produit je ne lE recomande pAS di tout pAS super je ne lE rachètent pas c'est certain inconfortable avec ceci

March 07, 2018

no more time hemming after shopping!

January 29, 2018

Love my hem

I always have to hem my childrens pants especially when it comes to cold weather and there school uniforms. I purchased all new pants for my children and my son who is 8 is still growing so I didn’t want to cut the pants and sew them for a hem. I looked everywhere online an read reviews and end s with this product. It was so easy to use and I can’t belived how clean and great the hem looks on the pants. When washing there is no issues the hem is still in tact.